Carrie Underwood - My Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrie Underwood - My Gift

Carrie Underwood's first Christmas album and seventh studio album overall will be called "My Gift" and is expected to be released on the 25th September 2020.

Really looking forward to this, because I think her style fits Christmas music really well.

I'm in the mood already!
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I used to think October was too early for Christmas albums, now September
      B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

Any Carrie is welcome. Look forward to this. I hope she has a few originals that stick!
        One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

The first single has been released yesterday:

It's actually really good! It's also an original song, written by Carrie herself.

Comment

Christmas single in August, wtf Carrie
            1 Jessie Frye |2 Harry Styles |3 Kelly Rowland|4 Michael Gray |5 Jazmine Sullivan

Comment

To be fair, the song also works outside of Christmas season, so surely a good first taste for the album

Comment

"Let There Be Peace" isn't bad. I have a feeling I won't enjoy this release, but let's see!
                Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [#1!]
                Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [#1!]
                Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [#1!]

Comment

It's out and I really enjoy it. Yes, it's just September, but who cares these days. Christmas albums start to come out in September every year and I'll probably get over this album very quickly only to get back into it once December arrives.

With that said, it's just so cute how her son Isaiah is on this, but truth be told he kinda destroys "Little Drummer Boy" for me

"Hallelujah" with John Legend is not a cover of the classic by the way, it's an original song written by John & Toby Gad and my highlight on this album after the first spin.

Comment

Gonna listen to it later. The first single is really great.

Comment

A Christmas album in September?
                      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        A Christmas album in September?
                        Well it ends with "ber", so just in time for Christmas.

Comment

I’m ready to stan
                          Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                            "Let There Be Peace" isn't bad. I have a feeling I won't enjoy this release, but let's see!
                            I actually ended up enjoying it more than I thought. Her "Mary, Did You Know?" interpretation is ace.
                            Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [#1!]
                            Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [#1!]
                            Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [#1!]

Comment

Ok so I’m a Carrie fan but I don’t like this. It’s just too Christian for me. Her son ruins little drummer boy as cute as the sentiment was and it’s just a very boring and uneventful album. However it will be another million seller for her cause it has a wide appeal to the holiday, country and Christian music markets.
                              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Working...
                              X