Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLACKPINK - The Album

Rest In Peace Lilly!

That‘s actually a long gap between the single and album, isn‘t it?

But I‘m definitely here for this!

Comment

It's been 76 years.

If The Album is really the album title.
      Excited for the Ryan Tedder & Tommy Brown tracks though. Teddy can retire.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOO hopefully this is fake. We wanted ARIANA!

Comment

Could you imagine the video, Blackpink doing their moves and Selena swaying in the background out of time.

they need someone with Charisma and that is not Selena.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
            Could you imagine the video, Blackpink doing their moves and Selena swaying in the background out of time.
            The live performance will be more epic. Rose flipping her hair back and forth & Lisa doing the most while Selena will just be doing whatever she did at the AMA's the last time.

Comment

^ Sounds epic indeed
              You drew stars around my scars

Comment

This BLACKPINK stan said it best I have nothing more to add.
                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

I can't see how a Selena Gomez collab is going to help them to be honest, but it could be fun.

As long as the song shows more musical progression than the lead single.
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

If one 14 year old Blackpink fan is ok with Selena then it's gotta be ok!

Selena doing a song with Blackpink can only make her look bad, if she appears in the video they will all outshine her and if there is ever a live performance, The AMA's showed us what Selena can do so there is nothing more to add.

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                      I can't see how a Selena Gomez collab is going to help them to be honest, but it could be fun.
                      It's more of a label thing I guess, since they're both under Interscope.

Anyway, honestly Selena's verse in "Taki Taki" actually slaps - and that's pretty much the only Selena song that I liked other than "Good For You" so if she served something like that, then I'll approve.

Comment

I still think it's weird that all Ariana, Tommy & Victoria Monet liked Jennie's IG post regarding the new single announcement when they're not even following her. Maybe Ariana is featured on another track?

Comment

The fact that they brought up Cardi out of nowhere, yea she's definitely on the album. And it looks like they don't realize the fans already knew about it.

Comment

Working...
                          X