Melanie C - Melanie C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melanie C - Melanie C

From her official website - album released 2nd October 2020.

Tracklisting:
    1. Who I Am
    2. Blame It On Me
    3. Good Enough
    4. Escape
    5. Overload
    6. Fearless
    7. Here I Am
    8. Nowhere To Run
    9. In & Out Of Love
    10. End Of Everything
    Bonus:
    1. Self Love
    2. Into You
    3. Touch Me - Rui Da Silva Cover
    4. Who I Am (Joe Goddard Remix)
    5. Blame It On Me (PBH & Jack Remix)
    6. High Heels (Feat. Sink The Pink) (Moto Blanco Remix)

Signed pre-orders and bundles available at https://melaniec.net/

Last edited by menime123; Wed July 29, 2020, 09:21.
    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Apparently she’s no good with album covers...
    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

looking forward to hear her cover of Touch Me
      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Glad that she learned the lesson this time and she has lots of editions and bundles.
        It could be her highest charting album in a looong time (even if it drops out of chart the following week).

I don’t really like the cover, to be honest. But I’m really looking forward to this album.

Comment

Sounds like a very well put together package! I'm excited
          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post
            Glad that she learned the lesson this time and she has lots of editions and bundles.
            It could be her highest charting album in a looong time (even if it drops out of chart the following week).

I don’t really like the cover, to be honest. But I’m really looking forward to this album.
            I think Emma getting a #11 debut with a covers album was a wake up call for her. Yes she’s independent, but she has just as many promotional opportunities as Emma has - the real difference is Emma has LOADS of formats available.

if Melanie can pull off a top 20 album, it’ll be her highest charting album ever since she was signed to Virgin back in 2003.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I think Emma getting a #11 debut with a covers album was a wake up call for her. Yes she’s independent, but she has just as many promotional opportunities as Emma has - the real difference is Emma has LOADS of formats available.

if Melanie can pull off a top 20 album, it’ll be her highest charting album ever since she was signed to Virgin back in 2003.
              I think Mel has more formats now actually than Emma had... or pretty similar.

If I remember correctly:

Emma
              Standard CD
              Deluxe CD
              Pink cassette
              Blue cassette
              Pink LP
              Press Testing LP (Limited copies)

Mel
              Standard CD
              Deluxe CD
              LP
              Violet LP
              3LP Deluxe Book
              Cassette

Offered in different bundles options.

I think a top 20 is on lock. Maybe even a Top 10 if she’s very lucky and it’s a quiet week (although it’s Q4 so...)

Comment

Originally posted by nympho View Post

I think Mel has more formats now actually than Emma had... or pretty similar.

If I remember correctly:

Emma
                Standard CD
                Deluxe CD
                Pink cassette
                Blue cassette
                Pink LP
                Press Testing LP (Limited copies)

Mel
                Standard CD
                Deluxe CD
                LP
                Violet LP
                3LP Deluxe Book
                Cassette

Offered in different bundles options.

I think a top 20 is on lock. Maybe even a Top 10 if she’s very lucky and it’s a quiet week (although it’s Q4 so...)
                I agree... top 10 is possible - she isn’t going to get a #1 so unless there’s like 10 huge releases in the same week, she might just pull it off. But I’m preparing for top 20 just in case

I know she can’t do it this time around, but I’m always surprised Melanie hasn’t done a traditional album signing - okay so no one is usually bothered by her music, but you’d think people would still be interested in meeting her, getting a signed album for £10 and even a selfie.

#FreeBritney

Comment

I actually like the cover, it's simple but good.

We already have 3/10 songs and still two months to go, so I guess we will have heard at least one more song until the release. All three singles are really good, this is shaping up to be her best release in ages.

Comment

She seems to be getting more attention with her recent releases. The reunion and massive pride tour have definitely bought her back to peoples peripheral.
                    Uk the only way

Comment

Well, I find the album title as well as its artwork extremely lazy.

Comment

• Debs_Wild
                        Debs_Wild commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Did you think the same about Beyonce's self-titled album?

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                      Well, I find the album title as well as its artwork extremely lazy.
                      I mean if she wants to have artwork with five people on it she just needs to agree to record another Spice Girls album

#FreeBritney

Comment

Fab, I’ll stream it a lot I’m sure. Shame the radio edit of High Heels isn’t on it.

I’d love her to tour this album but not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                          Fab, I’ll stream it a lot I’m sure. Shame the radio edit of High Heels isn’t on it.

I’d love her to tour this album but not holding my breath.
                          She already announced a U.K. and European tour for May 2021! Dates to follow, but the locations and May 2021 confirmation are on her website!

#FreeBritney

Comment

Oh wow that’s exciting then!

Comment

Creative album title
                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                Creative album title
                                I mean the opening track is literally called ‘Who I Am’ - so she isn’t lying

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

From her official website - album released 2nd October 2020.

Tracklisting:
                                  1. Who I Am
                                  2. Blame It On Me
                                  3. Good Enough
                                  4. Escape
                                  5. Overload
                                  6. Fearless
                                  7. Here I Am
                                  8. Nowhere To Run
                                  9. In & Out Of Love
                                  10. End Of Everything
                                  Bonus:
                                  1. Self Love
                                  2. Into You
                                  3. Touch Me - Rui Da Silva Cover
                                  4. Who I Am (Joe Goddard Remix)
                                  5. Blame It On Me (PBH & Jack Remix)
                                  6. High Heels (Feat. Sink The Pink) (Moto Blanco Remix)

Signed pre-orders and bundles available at https://melaniec.net/

I’m no fashion expert or professional critique but the shoes should have been white
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

All bops i guess though i love Mel C ballads as well. I hope this will have a top 10 debut in UK somehow.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I don't think this is a bad cover but the quality of the image is bad. Hope it's just the file and not the real photo.

Anyway, I'll be here for this album.

Comment

It’s probably just me but when I listen to these Mel C songs I think they all sound like pretty basic and interchangeable pop songs.

Comment

^^^ I agree, but don't think it's a bad thing tbh. I've been a casual Mel C listener mostly since "Beautiful Intentions" and all her albums are filled with basic bops, which is absolutely fine for me. A bit of a melody & some decent singing goes a long way in pop. One thing I'd say is that she's consistent in what she puts out.

Comment

In & out of love = dont stop now remix

Comment

I love all songs so far, with Who i Am being my fav.

Comment

Here are the song credits of the Standard Edition:

Who I Am - Melanie Chisholm, Ash Howes, Bryn Christopher & Biff Stannard
                                                Blame It on Me - Melanie Chisholm, Samuel Brennan, Tom Hollings & Niamh Murphy
                                                Good Enough - Melanie Chisholm, Darren Emilio Lewis, Iyiola Babatunde Babalola & Aleksandra Denton
                                                Escape - Melanie Chisholm, Darren Emilio Lewis, Iyiola Babatunde Babalola & Poppy Bascombe
                                                Overload - Melanie Chisholm, Jonny Lattimer & George Reid
                                                Fearless - Nadia Rose, Melanie Chisholm & Paul O'duffy
                                                Here I Am - Melanie Chisholm, Tom Neville & Poppy Bascombe
                                                Nowhere to Run - Melanie Chisholm, Ash Howes & Biff Stannard
                                                In and Out of Love - Melanie Chisholm, Biff Stannard, Jonathan Howard & Joseph Murphy
                                                End of Everything - Melanie Chisholm & Sacha Scarbeck

Comment

Working...
                                                X