No announcement yet.

Melanie C - Melanie C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 90 second previews of the entire album on Beatport. Good Enough sounds IMMENSE!

Comment

Album is out this Friday! I have a feeling she might actually scrape a top 20 album, if not a top 10 - and she hasn’t had either since 2003!
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

The limited edition book seems such a cool item to own.

Comment

Really enjoyed all singles so far, this is shaping up to be such a good album.

A shame this Friday already has two other new releases I'm so looking forward to. This is going to be a busy week for me

Comment

I’m so hyped to hear this at midnight!

#FreeBritney

Comment

Live stream was amazing, this album is a Masterpiece.
              Good Enough is a BOP and End of Everything is the thing.

Comment

Such a strong album! I'm loving every song. Here I Am is my anthem.

Comment

This is brilliant, easily her best work since Northern Star.

#FreeBritney

Comment

On first listen it’s very nice and easy to listen, however as she released 5 songs prior I wish there were 2-3 more songs.
                    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by nekoocz View Post
                      On first listen it’s very nice and easy to listen, however as she released 5 songs prior I wish there were 2-3 more songs.
                      There’s a deluxe version with 3 more songs but it hasn’t been added to streaming (one of which is a cover of Touch Me by Rui da Silva). Give it a few weeks and she might add them as they aren’t even on iTunes, but clearly she wanted to encourage fans to buy the physical deluxe version to increase sales.

Personally I’m also tagging High Heels to it, pushing the album up to 14 tracks - a nice album length.

#FreeBritney

Comment

It's a great album, glad she's finally back! I don't think it tops "The Sea" for me but yes, her best in a long time!

Comment

I’ll give this a whirl as I’m a big fan of some of the songs she’s released from it!

Comment

Solid album! "Overload" is my fav I think.
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

It's a cute album.
                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

End of Everything is one hell of an album closer!

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                  End of Everything is one hell of an album closer!
                                  I know, right? It is a real tear-jerker. The lyrics are so moving and the production is simply lush.

Comment

I cant stop listening to this, it might be her best album after Northern Star.

#FreeBritney

Comment

The reviews are glowing: Melanie C’s New Studio Album Receives Rave Reviews, Hailed As Her Best Work

Comment

This is one of her best albums along with The Sea and Nothern Star.

Comment

really great and solid album

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                                            Well, an average of 63/100 on Metacritic isn‘t outstanding at all.

After listening to self-titled myself I am pleasantly surprised but not amazed. It’s an overall well-composed pop record that is definitely a bit more consistent than previous albums.
                                            "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

She’s #7 in the midweeks. If she can hold on, it’ll be her first top 10 album in 17 years and first since setting up her own label. It’ll also be the first solo Spice album since 2004 to hit the top 10.

I want this so much for her - she’s seriously delivered this time around.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post

Well, an average of 63/100 on Metacritic isn‘t outstanding at all.
                                                Its Metacritic score is actually up to 74, which is VERY respectable: https://www.metacritic.com/music/melanie-c/melanie-c

This is my album of the year, hands down.

Comment

She can be still current with the right team. The album is solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                                                    Its Metacritic score is actually up to 74, which is VERY respectable: https://www.metacritic.com/music/melanie-c/melanie-c

This is my album of the year, hands down.
                                                    Up to 76 now.

And that taking into account they have not included the good “The Guardian” review (yet).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X