X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by nympho View Post

I think Mel has more formats now actually than Emma had... or pretty similar.

If I remember correctly:

Emma
    Standard CD
    Deluxe CD
    Pink cassette
    Blue cassette
    Pink LP
    Press Testing LP (Limited copies)

Mel
    Standard CD
    Deluxe CD
    LP
    Violet LP
    3LP Deluxe Book
    Cassette

Offered in different bundles options.

I think a top 20 is on lock. Maybe even a Top 10 if she’s very lucky and it’s a quiet week (although it’s Q4 so...)
    I agree... top 10 is possible - she isn’t going to get a #1 so unless there’s like 10 huge releases in the same week, she might just pull it off. But I’m preparing for top 20 just in case

I know she can’t do it this time around, but I’m always surprised Melanie hasn’t done a traditional album signing - okay so no one is usually bothered by her music, but you’d think people would still be interested in meeting her, getting a signed album for 10 and even a selfie.

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I think Emma getting a #11 debut with a covers album was a wake up call for her. Yes she’s independent, but she has just as many promotional opportunities as Emma has - the real difference is Emma has LOADS of formats available.

if Melanie can pull off a top 20 album, it’ll be her highest charting album ever since she was signed to Virgin back in 2003.
    I think Mel has more formats now actually than Emma had... or pretty similar.

If I remember correctly:

Emma
    Standard CD
    Deluxe CD
    Pink cassette
    Blue cassette
    Pink LP
    Press Testing LP (Limited copies)

Mel
    Standard CD
    Deluxe CD
    LP
    Violet LP
    3LP Deluxe Book
    Cassette

Offered in different bundles options.

I think a top 20 is on lock. Maybe even a Top 10 if she’s very lucky and it’s a quiet week (although it’s Q4 so...)

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Originally posted by nympho View Post
    Glad that she learned the lesson this time and she has lots of editions and bundles.
    It could be her highest charting album in a looong time (even if it drops out of chart the following week).

I don’t really like the cover, to be honest. But I’m really looking forward to this album.
    I think Emma getting a #11 debut with a covers album was a wake up call for her. Yes she’s independent, but she has just as many promotional opportunities as Emma has - the real difference is Emma has LOADS of formats available.

if Melanie can pull off a top 20 album, it’ll be her highest charting album ever since she was signed to Virgin back in 2003.

Leave a comment:

• oaknuys
    replied
    Sounds like a very well put together package! I'm excited

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied

Glad that she learned the lesson this time and she has lots of editions and bundles.
    It could be her highest charting album in a looong time (even if it drops out of chart the following week).

I don’t really like the cover, to be honest. But I’m really looking forward to this album.

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    looking forward to hear her cover of Touch Me

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    Apparently she’s no good with album covers...

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    started a topic Melanie C - Melanie C

Melanie C - Melanie C

From her official website - album released 2nd October 2020.

Tracklisting:
    1. Who I Am
    2. Blame It On Me
    3. Good Enough
    4. Escape
    5. Overload
    6. Fearless
    7. Here I Am
    8. Nowhere To Run
    9. In & Out Of Love
    10. End Of Everything
    Bonus:
    1. Self Love
    2. Into You
    3. Touch Me - Rui Da Silva Cover
    4. Who I Am (Joe Goddard Remix)
    5. Blame It On Me (PBH & Jack Remix)
    6. High Heels (Feat. Sink The Pink) (Moto Blanco Remix)

Signed pre-orders and bundles available at https://melaniec.net/

Last edited by menime123; Wed July 29, 2020, 10:21.
Working...
X