Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ava Max - Heaven & Hell

FINALLY

The album cover is kinda ugly but whatever.
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed July 29, 2020, 21:09.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

A cover to remember! Hoping the album will be as good as most of her singles up to now.
    Really love Torn, Alone, Salt, Kings & Queens, So Am I...
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

The singles were fantastic, yes. Hopefully all or at least most of the singles will make the cut as bonus tracks.

But... the cover is really, really ugly. Hope this grows on me.

Comment

The cover is very “Ava Max”, I think it’s good. Good title too, this should be pure pop at its finest!

Comment

That cover is a choice.

And last we know, apart from SBS and KAQ, all the songs she released won't be on the album unless she changed her mind at the last minute.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I know it probably won’t end up on album, but “Torn” deserves to be on it. At least on the deluxe edition.

Comment

I wonder if it will feature all her previous 10 singles and 2 new album tracks.
              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

She would be silly not to at least add So Am I & Salt to the end of the album, that’s 500 million streams alone.

Comment

What a tacky and ugly album cover!
                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                    I wonder if it will feature all her previous 10 singles and 2 new album tracks.
                    Probably
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Tracklist:

Side A: Heaven

1. Heaven
                      2. Kings & Queens
                      3. Naked
                      4. Tattoo
                      5. OMG What's Happening
                      6. Call Me Tonight
                      7. Born to the Night
                      8. Torn

Side B: Hell

9. Take You to Hell
                      10. Who's Laughing Now
                      11. Belladonna
                      12. Wild Thing
                      13. So Am I
                      14. Salt
                      15. Sweet but Psycho

Comment

"Who's Laughing Now" is out now!

Comment

I am slightly OCD that the tracklist is 15 tracks and that Side A has more tracks than Side B but that Freaking Me Out, an obvious song for a side called Hell is left out

Comment

Oh I love this cover actually.

Comment

So Freaking Me Out and Blood, Sweat & Tears didn't make the cut, too bad... At least Torn made it!

I don't mind the cover really but I it is pretty tacky lol.

Comment

That cover is so crap, reminds me of a Paint job for Urapopstar.

Glad she’s put all of her recent stuff on this, she needs another hit upon release though.

Comment

She will be starting a new trend with releasing ALL of her album tracks as singles and making fans buy all the songs again for the second time.
                                  YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

The album concept gives me Geri Halliwell - Schizophonic (1998) vibes. The cover had a white angelic design and then you could flip the booklet over for the reddish hell design. That was over 20 years ago and executed better tbh.

I’m here for the album though. She serves the bops, and I’ve liked most of her output except the Barbie song and a few other random bits. I’ll definitely add Freaking Me Out to Side B though.

The new song is nice. It’s a shame she doesn’t appear to have an absolute banger up her sleeve to promote the album though.

Comment

I actually really like the tracklist. She still included some other singles but there are also still enough new songs on this.

Comment

It’s already the third most streamed album by a female artist this year.

Comment

Finally!!! Cannot wait to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                            She will be starting a new trend with releasing ALL of her album tracks as singles and making fans buy all the songs again for the second time.
                                            Most people don't buy these days, so those fans that will buy the songs twice probably won't mind. Lots of fans of whichever artist buy songs/albums more than once.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Finally there's an album coming. I don't like that too many songs are already released and I probably won't buy this because, why buy something you already know like half of the songs of? Still great for the people who'd like to buy an album of hers.
                                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                              and everything you stand for?
                                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

I'm not mad at the cover, I've seen worse.

I'm also glad she included all of the singles so far and didn't scrap them. While I don't think of her that much as an artist, I have to admit most of her singles were bops, she deserves some nice sales.
                                                last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon View Post
                                                  'm also glad she included all of the singles so far and didn't scrap them. While I don't think of her that much as an artist, I have to admit most of her singles were bops, she deserves some nice sales.
                                                  I think her success will be similar to Carly Rae Jepsen's "KISS" (the album that had "Call Me Maybe"). Good success in her key markets, moderate peaks everywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X