No announcement yet.

Ava Max - Heaven & Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That snippet sounds very nice and that picture should’ve been the album cover.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

^ Snippet sounds good!
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

‘OMG What’s Happening’ will be released tomorrow as a promo single from the album!

Comment

We'll know the entire album before it’s even released...
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

^ Oh please, it‘s the seventh song of 15 and only two weeks until the album drops. And one song is two years old now. There have been worse eras.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
              That would be brilliant, but I'm afraid we have to wait for some of the tracks. Which is okay for me as she has spoiled us rotten already.

Comment

Who's gonna tell her that we know the tracklist already?

Comment

The album cover is so ugly compared to the promo pics I've seen. Wow.
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

"OMG What's Happening" is out now:

Comment

That snippet sounds very nice and that picture should’ve been the album cover.
                      Why couldn’t this have been the album cover?
                      ​​​​​​​
                      Last edited by Airwrecka; Thu September 3, 2020, 18:48.

Comment

This is shaping up to be the best Pop album of the year...

"OMG" is another great tune. Nothing groundbreaking, but I love me some fun Pop tunes. Probably would have been a better single than "Who's Laughing Now".

Comment

I'm not that excited but Ava is clearly capable of coming up with some basic bops.
                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

OMG is a proper bop
                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I don't listen to album tracks before buying an album, but they play all of her songs on the radio in my country, so I know 'Kings & Queens', Torn', 'So Am I', 'Salt' and 'Sweet But Psycho' already. Yesterday (?) I heard 'Who's Laughing Now' for the first time on the radio. A nice pop song, but with all of those songs already known, why should I bother to still buy the album?
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

I don't listen to album tracks before buying an album, but they play all of her songs on the radio in my country, so I know 'Kings & Queens', Torn', 'So Am I', 'Salt' and 'Sweet But Psycho' already. Yesterday (?) I heard 'Who's Laughing Now' for the first time on the radio. A nice pop song, but with all of those songs already known, why should I bother to still buy the album?
                                German radio stations are the worst!
                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Who's Laughing Now and OMG What's Happening are so meh. Some of the left out songs are better than those two already

Comment

OMG is really good! Better than Who’s Laughing Now, the issue is Circuit has done all the production so it’s all kinda sounding a bit similar. Album is gonna be great, she’s yet to release a bad song for me.

Comment

Not people complaining that radio is spinning her songs if it wasn't for radio having everything she releases on heavy rotation y'all would've never gotten this album in the first place. This is a breakthrough artist the more successful singles the better. You know you like 6 songs from the album and still have 9 to check out? What's there to complain about better than knowing one and hating the rest. Artists always used to release that many singles from one album, hating the streaming era but hating on old ways to release singles
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post

German radio stations are the worst!
                                        The worst in what?

Comment

Another promo picture that looks better than the album cover. This is a nightmare.

Comment

Yes! Three songs in the UKMIX chart.

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...2#post10464544

Comment

I can't believe this is finally coming out this week!

Comment

The photos she uploads are horrible. It looks like someone was making them in Paint

Comment

Comment

^ Wowww Tattoo sounds incredible, could end up being a highlight on the album. I know we've heard like half the album already with the singles, but it's really shaping up to be a great debut album. Excited for the full thing!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X