Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UKMIX Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums of the 2000s (#49 - #46 REVEALED + Performance!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll vote later.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I'll vote, but can you remind me closer to the deadline? I don't have the bandwidth to narrow this down right now.

Comment

cheapthrills No worries! I'm going to spam the heck out of y'all inboxes as usual.

Comment

Since we're UKMix, I also point out UK acts like The Streets', Dizzee Rascal, Lethal Bizzle, So Solid Crew, Example, Wiley, etc.
          Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
            Since we're UKMix, I also point out UK acts like The Streets', Dizzee Rascal, Lethal Bizzle, So Solid Crew, Example, Wiley, etc.
            Thanks! I'll look up them on Wikipedia and add them tomorrow. Not familiar at all with the UK/European scene.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
              Spoiler: Beyonce wins!
              ​​​​​​
              ​​
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I think I’ll also be able to take part in this one as I liked the mainstream 00s R&B scene quite a lot.

Comment

Voted!
                  VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                  ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Keep them votes coming! (only 2 so far)

Comment

Ooop I’m here for this

Comment

2 votes so far. Wow, I'm loving the enthusiasm. So exciting!

Comment

• ThaInfo1
                          ThaInfo1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          don't be like this lol

I was gonna say add DMX but lets be honest, his great work was in the 90's...

Originally posted by abi View Post

Thanks! I'll look up them on Wikipedia and add them tomorrow. Not familiar at all with the UK/European scene.
                        Plus Kano and Shola Ama.

Comment

Originally posted by nas View Post
                          I was gonna say add DMX but lets be honest, his great work was in the 90's...

Plus Kano and Shola Ama.
                          I'll add all of them. Thanks!

Comment

Remind me to vote for this if I forget about it.
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Still figuring out the list because I changed it like 5 times now
                              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

These past few weeks I've been listening to a bunch of R&B albums from the 00s and holy crap, they had LOTS of fillers. I would think I would enjoy most of these albums in full because I really loved the singles but nope.

Comment

I've sent a list across - just realised it's a top 40 list we needed to send (I've sent 43 albums, just disregard the bottom 3 abi ).

Comment

Wayne Sure thing!

Voters so far:
                                    ​​​​​​​1. mattsky
                                    ​​​​​​​2. Leo
                                    ​​​​​​​3. Wayne
                                    4. LilyoftheValley

Looks like 2 albums are leading so far.

Comment

I finally sent my list.

I went with 30 albums because I think it's a neat number to go with.

I ADORE MY TOP 10! Each of them albums is ... WOW!!

Comment

Wait so I'm listening to Akon's Konvicted for the first time and wow, it's a vibe!

Comment

Tagging everyone again from the last countdown.

heppolo Erotica Ivica UndercovaSista Mugen LongingHeart RayRay Marchum quilmrt Thriller Noahh BeeBoy cheapthrills Rihab TIfan ThaInfo1 Ruthymon Tansike DnBLover bm08 Jonathan NormiMalone beredy dylonj Michiel JSparksFan minime Goldmoney Carbon Ska8er Loveguru Preyoncé @ everyone else is also welcome of course!
                                          Last edited by abi; Tue August 18, 2020, 02:49.

Comment

I‘ve replayed DC‘s Survivor a lot lately.

What a ****in‘ classic! Such a sassy record.

Comment

That decade was way better than the 10‘s for me. Whereas it was very easy to put together a list for the 10‘s, I rearranged my list for the 00‘s about 7 times.

Comment

I have so many issues with logging on ukmix recently but I'm here for it!

Comment

This will be interest because this urban phase ended towards late 2000s. Beginning was fire!!!
                                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                                  X