KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
            why Ed??? why!!!!!!!!!
            Huge hit duh. Her Perfect is coming
            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
            98 - OUT

Comment

I didn’t think I would be excited for this, but I am!

Comment

Considering the fact the tracklist might be fake, I am so glad she left out the Mickey Mouse themed song Good In Bed.
                YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Roisin Murphy liked a tweet about this project so she might actually be on the album. Just add Kylie and it will be perfect.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    Roisin Murphy liked a tweet about this project so she might actually be on the album. Just add Kylie and it will be perfect.
                    her collabo with Roisin is even more exciting than the one with Madonna.

I would add Dido and Tracey Thorn now
                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Miley is part of this project.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                      Miley is part of this project.
                      Source?
                      One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

Originally posted by solitaire View Post

Source?
                        BBC Radio 1
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I guess they assume that she’s part of it because of the pictures they posted together.
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

The promo is already coming
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Wait, are they back into the studio? or from home?
                              “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• Ruthymon
                                Ruthymon commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Still at home; Dua's guest hosting for Kimmel as he's taking a vacation.

Comment

Comment

The "Levitating" remix is out now and it slaps!

Comment

The album cover

Boring unfortunately

Comment

That’s actually going to be the cover? Interesting.

Has anyone ever had the featured artists on their album cover before? I can’t think of anyone, but I’m sure there must be...?

Comment

^interesting question. I cant think of any...

Is it going to be a separated release as The FAME monster by Gaga or it will be just a second disc of FN (second option is better chartwise of course)
                                        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

The video for the "Levitating" remix is here.

Comment

Comment

She has unveiled the tracklist! The album will have 18 tracks and will include the two previously unreleased songs "Love Is Religion" and "That Kind of Woman".

Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu August 20, 2020, 17:46.

Comment

^

it seems it uses samples and those people are also listed? I mean gwen is featured on Physical, but also named under one of the hallucinate remixes

Comment

Working...
                                                X