No announcement yet.

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia: The Remix Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Kiss & Make Up featured on the album? Is it the original version?

Comment

Am I the only one who’s genuinely excited for this?
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        Am I the only one who’s genuinely excited for this?
        I am aswell, I even bought physical Vinyl of the Levitating single

Comment

Who are these remixers? The titles look too exaggerated lol based on this list I'm only excited for the Gwen duet aside from the Madonna/Missy rmx.
          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

I'll skip this

Comment

Tracklistis here babes (why thehell is she including Kiss And Make Up there though ):

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
              98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                Tracklistis here babes (why thehell is she including Kiss And Make Up there though ):

Girl did you just cum late in your #1 fave's thread? That tracklist was posted like 3 days ago.
                Flopfanal!

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Girl did you just cum late in your #1 fave's thread? That tracklist was posted like 3 days ago.
                  Flopfanal!
                  Oop you caught me
                  98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post

Oop you caught me
                    I mean when I check this thread I look for your posts, I was like where the hell is that rodent?

Comment

I mean when I check this thread I look for your posts, I was like where the hell is that rodent?
                      Aw babygorl
                      98 - OUT

Comment

‘That Kind Of Woman’ leaked and it sounds amazing, very Pop, and a dash of ‘Girls Aloud’ esque.

’Love Is Religion’, sounds amazing too! I love the lyric, “They say love is religion, so say a prayer for me!”

Note that we are getting the ‘remixes’ of these two new tracks on Club Future, but not the original, so maybe they will be on the Deluxe Edition of Future!

Comment

Got lost in the European sewers for a while.
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

This comes on the 5 month anniversary of FN. It is an interesting move. Excited to hear it on Friday.

Comment

I still don't know if there will be a physical version of this. Anyone?
                              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                                I still don't know if there will be a physical version of this. Anyone?
                                I have been wondering the same, been looking online stores and cant find something.

Comment

Just heard it, overall a really nice mix, exactly what she described it to be, you will need to listen to it, but it def. doesn't matter the 'same' songs are on the tracklisting side-to-side, it kinda makes sense haha that they did it this way. My faves are Levitating, Physical , Future Nostalgia, Love Again and Love Is Religion.

I dearly hope she and her label at the least release this on vinyl

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Ofc it leaked

It wouldn't be a true FN release if it didn't leak though. Lemme strihm it real quickT.
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

^
                                        lol it is offcially out in countries I love VPN

Comment

Hm this is ... not kinda it

Even the PhysiGOD remix I was most excited about kinda is messy let alone most of the other tracks. Welp maybe it will sound good in the club when they finally open them up again in 2025.

Until then lemme just enjoy the flawfree original album
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

Twitter is draginng this and it is not out. why ?

Did Blessed Madonna killed it ?

Comment

Miss Dua Lipa that is a club mix for the closed gay clubs i guess ???

I mean, these remixes are not that memorable. She released great remixes, during the era, like the Alok Physical remix.

Also, what did Blessed Madonna did on That Kind of Woman???

She took off all the good elements and made it cringe.

Release original version of this and Love is Religion and lets move on.

Comment

Originally posted by PopFan View Post
                                                Twitter is draginng this and it is not out. why ?

Did Blessed Madonna killed it ?
                                                Twitter drags everything. If they have an opinion I automatically have the opposite.

Comment

Not bad, just wish the mixes are extended like a real dance album.

Comment

• Dua Lipa & The Blessed Madonna – ‘Club Future Nostalgia’ review: exciting and eclectic

The star ropes the producer in to rework her stellar Number One album. The result flits between modern pop, '80s soul and floor-filling house.

4/5 Stars
                                                    https://www.nme.com/reviews/dua-lipa...ew-2737197?amp

Comment

Working...
                                                    X