Doja Cat - Planet Her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doja Cat - Planet Her

Finally! Doja Cat announces third album in an interview with MTVNEWS.

According to that interview the album will be similar to Hot Pink and combines dancehall, afrobeat, funk and house.
    What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Finally?? Her last album only came out 10 months ago!

Comment

The more the merrier care.

Comment

I could have 2 Doja albums per year if you ask me.

I don’t get tired of her theatrical vocals. They‘re one of the best in the rap scence.

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Finally! This & Ariana got me hyped.

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Good that she waits until 2021. 2020 is too busy with all the new releases at the moment.

Comment

I‘m here for sexy!

But I am gutted that we won’t get it in 2020.

Comment

After experiencing massive breakout success with the release of her late-2019 album, Hot Pink, Doja Cat is gearing up for her next album in 2021. The project, which she recently revealed will be titled Planet Her, is set to drop this year and could help the California rapper reach a new level of popularity after a huge 2020 that saw her earn a No. 1 hit with “Say So” and collaborate with the likes of Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, and The Weeknd.
                    Sauce: https://www.google.ch/amp/s/genius.c...-art-producers

Doja Cat only follows eight people on Twitter - French Montana, Megan Thee Stallion, A$AP Ferg, Saweetie, The Weeknd, Ariana Grande, Young Thug and SZA - so Doja Cat's Tweet could be hinting at the collaborators that will feature on PLANET HER.

If PLANET HER is a new album, it'll follow her 2019 Hot Pink album.
                    Sauce: https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/new...led-planet-her
                    Last edited by Loose; Sun January 17, 2021, 19:01.

Comment

Would anyone of you be here for an album consisting of 50% sung and 50% rap songs? She could combine pop and urban elements in a way Nicki Minaj did on her 2nd album (minus the EDM elements though, please ).
                      Pro: freedom of speech
                      Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Well, Hot Pink is basically just that: half-spoken, half-sung.

Ugh, I still love Rules soooo much. My favorite rap song of 2019.

Comment

Apparently Streets is charting so hopefully her label doesn't halt this because of it.

(streets is FIRE tho so I completely understand).

Comment

Just pop a Streets remix of some sort out there for the new album

I'm primed for new Doja.

Comment

Apparently, Whip could be featured on PLANET HO.

Such a treat! Like it a lot.

Comment

She's on the cover of Billboard!

And suddenly, she does an interview in which it is specified that the 2nd single is called You Right featuring The Weeknd.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...nterview-2021/

Comment

Guess we don't have a release date yet?
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I‘ll be so excited when this is finally dropping! Haven’t heard a great LP in ages.

This will be one of the very few highlights in 2021 I guess.

Comment

This should be coming fairly soon. It's been ready for ages but pushed back because Streets decided to become a hit.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Comment

She has launched a new website

www.visitplanether.com

Comment

I want this album more than anything else this year.

It is really the only album I am truly looking forward to. Streaming KMM like crazy.

Comment

Yeah I can't wait for this. I thought she was losing momentum after say so but with Streets becoming viral, Best Friend a semi hit and KMM smashing she is on track to become huge. Her versatility gives her the edge to smash globally.
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

It comes out on June 25th.

Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu June 10, 2021, 11:57.

Comment

I assume the collab with Abel will be on his next project too? It's weird for him to be the only feature credited as a lead.
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X