Originally posted by menime123 View Post

21k so far.
        Thank you

Comment

Which is more than #3 to #10 combined.
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

They are still at #2 in today’s U.K. midweek albums chart but have apparently closed the gap with Gary at #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
              They are still at #2 in today’s U.K. midweek albums chart but have apparently closed the gap with Gary at #1.
              Which he will annoyingly widen with his appearance on Strictly tonight. I know there’s issues going into studios etc at the moment, but Steps pre-recorded performances in September - so either no one wants them or there’s a game plan at work.

But no major performance in release week is pretty poor. Gary has had the triple - radio 2 album of the week, Graham Norton and Strictly.

Not fair at all

#FreeBritney

Comment

Omg. So I have never been a huge steps fan but this album is amazing. It’s all killer and no filler. It’s literally amazing. I’m honestly shocked that it’s in my top 5 albums of the year at the very last minute. As for starting the what the future holds thread I’m always nervous to start threads because I don’t have a computer so it’s difficult to do it justice and make it visually appealing. I may just try but I apologise if it’s very basic.
                Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Which he will annoyingly widen with his appearance on Strictly tonight. I know there’s issues going into studios etc at the moment, but Steps pre-recorded performances in September - so either no one wants them or there’s a game plan at work.

But no major performance in release week is pretty poor. Gary has had the triple - radio 2 album of the week, Graham Norton and Strictly.

Not fair at all
                  Apparently, there’s a mini backlash against Mr Barlow over the so-called signed versions of the album - apparently, people are not pleased with the fact that he’s signed it with a “G” rather than his actual signature.

Comment

Apparently, there’s a mini backlash against Mr Barlow over the so-called signed versions of the album - apparently, people are not pleased with the fact that he’s signed it with a “G” rather than his actual signature.
                    Oh it’s not the first time! Pretty sure Take That did exactly the same with their last album. Well I say Take That, probably Take That’s assistant

#FreeBritney

Comment

I have started the thread for this era. Sorry if it’s not particularly eye catching but its better than nothing.

Comment

Love that Lisa still really can't fathom why "B List at Capital" is quite so iconic I watched TSL back this year on YouTube and it's just meme-central, absolutely hilarious.

Anyone noticed that To The Beat Of My Heart has the same intro as the Pop Idol theme? So random that Xenomania, Mollie King and MNEK all had a hand in it.

Still love Under My Skin, definitely one of their best ever slowies.

I'm a bit gutted they've not got a TV performance lined up this week, that's unusual for them. Royal Variety isn't on for a few weeks is it?

On first listen, TOTD trumps it - that was a beast of an album. This is a slightly more modest affair but SIYE and WTFH are right up there with their best. Out of the new tracks I enjoyed Come And Dance With Me, it kept going to new places.

Comment

To the beat of my heart is top tier pop excellence. Everything MNEK touches turns to gold and same with Xenomania. I also love Mollie King getting a writing credit and Matt Grey has done some great stuff too.

Comment

Still #2 and Gary is widening the gap. Gary is also advertising the fact his album is now 4.99 on Amazon.

#FreeBritney

Comment

STEPS are NOT messing

They just announced:

WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS BLACK VINYL (SIGNED) + CD (SIGNED) + NIGHT IN & NIGHT OUT DIGITAL ALBUMS - 30

Night In Edition Tracklisting:

1. What The Future Holds
                              2. Something In Your Eyes
                              3. Clouds
                              4. To The Beat Of My Heart
                              5. Father's Eyes
                              6. One Touch
                              7. Under My Skin
                              8. Heartbreak In This City
                              9. Come And Dance With Me
                              10. Don't You Leave Us Halfway
                              11. To The One
                              12. Hold My Heart
                              13. What The Future Holds [Acoustic Version]
                              14. Something In Your Eyes [Acoustic Version]
                              15. What The Future Holds [Official Video]
                              16. Something In Your Eyes [Official Video]
                              17. Something In Your Eyes [Choreo Video]
                              18. Under My Skin [Live Video]
                              19. What The Future Holds [Live Video]
                              20. Something In Your Eyes [Live Video]

Night Out Edition Tracklisting:

1. What The Future Holds
                              3. Clouds
                              5. Father's Eyes
                              6. One Touch
                              7. Under My Skin
                              11. To The One
                              12. Hold My Heart
                              13. What The Future Holds (7th Heaven Radio Mix)
                              14. Something In Your Eyes (GMJS Poptastic Radio Edit)
                              15. Under My Skin (Shortland Remix Radio Edit)
                              16. To The Beat Of My Heart (Saint Remix)
                              17. What The Future Holds (Cahill Club Edit)
                              18. Father's Eyes (Shanghai Surprize Edit)
                              19. Heartbreak In This City (Saint Remix Radio Edit)
                              20. Clouds (Conway Remix Radio Edit)
                              21. What The Future Holds (7th Heaven Club Mix)
                              22. Something In Your Eyes (GMJS Poptastic Club Anthem)

So for 30 you get 4 albums (!) two of which are physical and signed, unseen live performances, 2 acoustic versions, and a remix album of the album.

Or you can pick and chose - the digital albums (Night in/Night Out) are only 5 each.

They have come to win.

#FreeBritney

Comment

So glad I waited to buy the CD for my mum, it’s 4.99 on Amazon now!

Comment

Still #2 and Gary is widening the gap. Gary is also advertising the fact his album is now 4.99 on Amazon.
                                  Gary has massively widened the gap - I don't think they can close it now sadly...

1 Gary Barlow - Music Played by Humans (28.6k) *
                                  2 Steps - What the Future Holds (24.4k) *
                                  3 Michael Ball & Alfie Boe - Together at Christmas (13.4k)
                                  4 Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts (8.3k) *
                                  5 AC/DC - Power Up (6.1k)

Comment

Gary has massively widened the gap - I don't think they can close it now sadly...

1 Gary Barlow - Music Played by Humans (28.6k) *
                                    2 Steps - What the Future Holds (24.4k) *
                                    3 Michael Ball & Alfie Boe - Together at Christmas (13.4k)
                                    4 Miley Cyrus - Plastic Hearts (8.3k) *
                                    5 AC/DC - Power Up (6.1k)
                                    No, probably not. I’m good with them getting #2 - I honestly thought Miley would take the top, Gary getting the second. I’m still hoping they hadn’t reported their Christmas card sales as they did a lot of them, but it’s the lack performance promo that’s the real killer.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Wow Miley’s sales are actually tragic.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                        Wow Miley’s sales are actually tragic.
                                        I know :-O

Comment

Something In Your Eyes confirmed as the Royal Variety performance.

Comment

STEPS are NOT messing

They just announced:

WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS BLACK VINYL (SIGNED) + CD (SIGNED) + NIGHT IN & NIGHT OUT DIGITAL ALBUMS - 30

Night In Edition Tracklisting:

1. What The Future Holds
                                            3. Clouds
                                            5. Father's Eyes
                                            6. One Touch
                                            7. Under My Skin
                                            11. To The One
                                            12. Hold My Heart
                                            13. What The Future Holds [Acoustic Version]
                                            14. Something In Your Eyes [Acoustic Version]
                                            15. What The Future Holds [Official Video]
                                            16. Something In Your Eyes [Official Video]
                                            17. Something In Your Eyes [Choreo Video]
                                            18. Under My Skin [Live Video]
                                            19. What The Future Holds [Live Video]
                                            20. Something In Your Eyes [Live Video]

Night Out Edition Tracklisting:

1. What The Future Holds
                                            3. Clouds
                                            5. Father's Eyes
                                            6. One Touch
                                            7. Under My Skin
                                            11. To The One
                                            12. Hold My Heart
                                            13. What The Future Holds (7th Heaven Radio Mix)
                                            14. Something In Your Eyes (GMJS Poptastic Radio Edit)
                                            15. Under My Skin (Shortland Remix Radio Edit)
                                            16. To The Beat Of My Heart (Saint Remix)
                                            17. What The Future Holds (Cahill Club Edit)
                                            18. Father's Eyes (Shanghai Surprize Edit)
                                            19. Heartbreak In This City (Saint Remix Radio Edit)
                                            20. Clouds (Conway Remix Radio Edit)
                                            21. What The Future Holds (7th Heaven Club Mix)
                                            22. Something In Your Eyes (GMJS Poptastic Club Anthem)

So for 30 you get 4 albums (!) two of which are physical and signed, unseen live performances, 2 acoustic versions, and a remix album of the album.

Or you can pick and chose - the digital albums (Night in/Night Out) are only 5 each.

They have come to win.

Wow! Those packages are simply amazing for the hardcore fans! Their label is not playing as you noted as well! Both versions are proper deluxe version; we usually dont get that much content or they would eventually come months after the release as tour editions are something! Aside from the presence of the Acoustic Versions (look! We were wishing for them a few days ago and here they are out of the blue!), those remixes must be extremely interesting to check as well! Thats basically a proper remix LP to begin with! Oh... I wonder how on earth they got Shanghai Surprize on the remix???? Haven’t heard of them since early 00’s after their iconic dance remixes!
                                            Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                              Something In Your Eyes confirmed as the Royal Variety performance.
                                              Supposedly it will be available to watch on 8th of December or something; wished they had something lined up for this week though.
                                              Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

No, probably not. I’m good with them getting #2 - I honestly thought Miley would take the top, Gary getting the second. I’m still hoping they hadn’t reported their Christmas card sales as they did a lot of them, but it’s the lack performance promo that’s the real killer.

i never knew the day would come where i wont be happy if Gary scores a number one album! Grrr... in all fairness Steps should get that number one; gosh if only they had a live performance lined up for this week or something!

Comment

Watch your back Barlow

#FreeBritney

Comment

Steps for number one :-)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X