No announcement yet.

Little Mix - Confetti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a shame that they are getting this opportunity and a TV show and their biggest video budgets during the pandemic but also great that they're finding ways to get as much exposure as possible
    Uk the only way

Comment

They will be hosting this year's MTV EMAs and will also perform there. Huge promo!
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This is shaping up to be their best album yet.

Comment

I am so excited for this album. LM5 was truly excellent IMO, but I’m loving the return to epic pop tunes with this era.

Break Up Song - so catchy, and so underrated in my opinion. 10/10
          Holiday - a really cool, feel good, sing-along pop song. 9.5/10
          Sweet Melody - total FIRE. 10/10
          Happiness - such an enjoyable, well-crafted pop song. 9.5/10
          Not a Pop Song - they kinda lost me on this. I feel like it tries too hard to be clever, and it kinda just contradicts itself. 5/10

I’m loving the girls on The Search too. They seem pretty genuine and likeable.

Leigh-Anne is really shining with this era too, which I LOVE.

Gutted that my tickets to see them got cancelled due to Covid. Hopefully I’ll get to go at some point.

Comment

This will be the first LM album I won't buy during the release, I first need to hear the full to decide, I genuinely only enjoy 2 tracks so far

Comment

Only been enjoying Not A Pop Song so far.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

A few songs popped up on my Spotify today and honestly I’m intrigued. Happiness and Not a Pop Song are great

Comment

I'm not expecting anything great from this album because I think they are past their prime BUT I am excited to get new music from the girls.

Comment

Immediate impressions are...zero standouts which gives half the tracks single potential
                    Uk the only way

Comment

It’s a solid album, I don’t feel there is a huge smash on it though there are some great song on the album.

great addition to their catalogue.

Not a Pop Song, Break Up Song, Sweet Melody, Happiness & My Love Won’t Let You Down are the standouts for me… annoying I’d heard 4 of the 5 already.

Comment

After hearing the album. I feel they really released their most instant songs pre-album for this release. The album might be soundwise their most cohesive. But It also includes some of their least instant and least interesting material so far.You can say whatever you want about LM, but most of their material whether it were singles or not had pretty instant and catchy hooks. The pre-released songs still fit that, minus maybe the title track. But after a few plays, I hardly remember anything about the latter half of the album. It;s not that the songs are bad though.

I just am still a bit mixed about the inclusion of Not a Pop Song. I am totally here for shading Simon, I just think the song feels hella ironic. Even if that was what it was always meant to be. It feels like a weird song to include especially because of the lyrical content of the song itself.

Also 'Gloves Up' literally sounds like it is an outtake on Anastacia's 'evolution' album, you can literally put it inbetween 'stamina' and 'boxer' and it wouldn't sound out of place

Comment

I’m just up to Happiness now (first time listening to a LM album) and immediately impressed. Really solid so far with SM being one of their best tracks ever.

Edit: and here comes Not a Pop Song
                          Last edited by jason2379; Fri November 6, 2020, 11:29.

Comment

Quite disappointing tbh. Very similar to LM5... I don't know, I think it is time to try to regroup a bit? Discover some new sounds? Explore lyrics and themes in-depth? This does nothing for me, and with every release I get gradually less interested in them.
                            Eudaimonia
                            Last.fm
                            Instagram

Comment

After a few more listens (with headphones) this album really is great. Not a Pop Song could be one of my favourite LM songs ever.

Comment

hmmmm....I am on the fence with this. It just sounds like a collection of songs thrown together....like there is no thought behind it. They just got some hot beats and recorded some songs. Gloves Up sounds like Rihanna circa Rated R and If You Want My Love is giving me early 2000's Britney pop (which I love).

Comment

Gloves Up is Salute meets RiRi's Hard meets Chandelier. Which I will take in a heartbeat.

SO much better than LM5
                                  This ain't gon be easy

Comment

I love the album. It sounds cohesive and mature. It's still pop but with an R&B edge. Im here for it
                                    It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

LM5 was better.

If You Want My Love is the highlight.
                                      "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

If You Want My Love sounds like it should be a Max Martin song circa 1999-2000 and I’m here for it!

Comment

The problem with this as all the singles are far better than the rest - could’ve just been a great EP
                                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                                            If You Want My Love sounds like it should be a Max Martin song circa 1999-2000 and I’m here for it!
                                            I said the same to my partner when we listened

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                                              The problem with this as all the singles are far better than the rest - could’ve just been a great EP

Comment

I don't know what I'm feeling about this album. I have been a stan of them for years and LM5 was really just their best album. I agree that the first half is good with the singles but the second half mostly feels like filler. Maybe I need more spins. I want them to do an acoustic album or something really unexpected. This just isn't grabbing me.

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                                                  Yeah, the first half is pretty decent, but the latter half beside maybe one exception is far weaker

Comment

Maybe it's growing on me already......

Comment

Working...
                                                    X