No announcement yet.

Little Mix - Confetti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I like this more than I did with LM5.

Comment

These girls just slayed their EMA performance! Woww they deserve respect. They also performed SLS yesterday and it was also incredible. They should be feeling good. Just wow.

Comment

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Cabanaboy2 View Post
            These girls just slayed their EMA performance! Woww they deserve respect. They also performed SLS yesterday and it was also incredible. They should be feeling good. Just wow.
            They have been turning out great performance after great performance lately! Kudos to the girls and their team!

Comment

Sad Jesy has been absent the last few days, they are definitely better as a 4 piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                Sad Jesy has been absent the last few days, they are definitely better as a 4 piece.
                I do hope she's OK. She posted almost every day on insta until Oct 31st. Nothing since. Did something maybe happen during the recording of The Search semi finals?
                ​​​​
                She's not posted about the search finale, the album or the emas.
                It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

What a great performance. The chart battle with Kylie is exciting
                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post

I do hope she's OK. She posted almost every day on insta until Oct 31st. Nothing since. Did something maybe happen during the recording of The Search semi finals?
                    ​​​​
                    She's not posted about the search finale, the album or the emas.
                    I do find it weird she hasn't posted anything since the album dropped, she's disappeared!

Maybe she is quite sick or she is leaving and they don't want to ruin the start of the album campaign, especially when the album and single are both doing well.

She seemed happy on the show but who knows!

Comment

Well, she needs to do whats best for her, but still I truly hope she's just feeling unwell atm and recovers quickly. She's my favorite girl.

Comment

Knowing there are catfights involved in many girlbands, I hope no one's ego outshadows the band's abilities and that they'll get to have many more years together as a band.

Comment

I don't think this is a band we ever need to worry about infighting but I would also not be shocked if Jesy left. We know from day one she has struggled with it. Hopefully she just needs a bit of rest but it's not unrealistic that having enforced downtime for several months would make someone realize they don't want to do the job anymore.
                          Uk the only way

Comment

I hope this ERA isn't cut short like LM5. That's the vibe I am getting.

I am really worried about Jesy. I don't want details I just want a post saying that she is doing okay.....that's all.

Comment

The album is slightly underwhelming, with the first half being far superior to the second half. If You Want My Love is the only song I can see being released as a single besides the promo/official singles. They could give Confetti or Happiness a proper push with a feature too.

They shouldn't have released this the same week as Kylie, there's an intense chart battle with bundles going on and they're losing

I read somewhere that the EMAs were filmed the weekend before they aired, so Jesy hasn't been with them for almost two weeks now. Hope she's okay.
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

^same thought on first spin but I am actually now obsessed with the second half of the album. Every song is incredible after multiple spins. A Mess could easily be huge, same with breathe. This era has huge single potential.

Comment

Did they sample Sway on Rendezvous?
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I think it’s an album of two halves - some of it is great but some of it is really generic. Aside from the songs I already knew, Rendezvous and Breathe are my favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                      Did they sample Sway on Rendezvous?
                                      Yeah they do

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                        I hope this ERA isn't cut short like LM5. That's the vibe I am getting.

I am really worried about Jesy. I don't want details I just want a post saying that she is doing okay.....that's all.
                                        Same

Comment

It is all a bit weird with Jesy, like the girl just disappears, sick or not, not commenting or posting anything about your album dropping is super strange.

Even if she has left the group not promoting the album isn't great.

Comment

well they were basically busy signing albums and added bundles every day

Comment

At this point I think she will end up leaving due to the health issues.

Comment

The album landed at #2 with almost 50k copies (5th highest debut of the year).

Sweet Melody rose to #3, and has a shot at #1 next week.

The title track reached #23, becoming their 27th Top 40 hit.

Break-Up Song is certified Gold, and Shout Out To My Ex became 3x platinum, the latter being the only girl group song in the UK to do so other than Wannabe.

This is a girl group on their sixth album. I don't want anymore talk about them underperforming.
                                                Last edited by Ska8er; Fri November 13, 2020, 17:24.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                                  The album landed at #2 with almost 50k copies (5th highest debut of the year).

Sweet Melody rose to #3, and has a shot at #1 next week.

The title track reached #23, becoming their 27th Top 40 hit.

Break-Up Song is certified Gold, and Shout Out To My Ex became 3x platinum, the latter being the only girl group song in the UK to do so other than Wannabe.

This is a girl group on their sixth album. I don't want anymore talk about them underperforming.
                                                  You are right! This is their biggest single in 2 years! That's great!

Last edited by dylonj; Fri November 13, 2020, 17:42.

Comment

I'm so happy with the success

However. I can't help but fear that Jesy is waiting until after the album hype dies down a bit to announce her departure. I feel like maybe she doesn't want to overshadow the album release, or put a downer on it!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X