No announcement yet.

Little Mix - Confetti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t think there’s the same culture in music now where groups necessarily need to formally “split” - it’s much more accepted for them to just rest the band and go on to other projects then come back together whenever the time’s right.

Comment

• Do we know what the next single is?
      It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• ^^^Didn't someone mention there is a single with a DJ coming this week? I think Confetti should be next, but it will need a feature.

Comment

• Here's the thread for the DJ feature.

The song features all four of them, although apparently only Jade is in the video.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• @LittleMix
            's "Sweet Melody" UK Total Sales: 384,118

Comment

• Official UK Albums Chart: #10. Confetti – @LittleMix
              (-4) (Peak #2 | Week 11)

Comment

• “Sweet Melody” (@LittleMix) — Spotify: Week 1-10: 47,448,421
                11th week: 3,370,749
                12th week: 3,829,187
                85th day: 594,988
                86th day: 563,188
                87th day: 497,317
                88th day: 552,349
                89th day: 551,911
                90th day: 563,103
                91th day: 561,371
                TOTAL: 58,532,486

Comment

• Pretty consistent on Spotify
                  It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• I really, really want a re-release.

Even if its the album tracks re-recorded and some new songs with the three singles kept as they are. There's too many potential singles to kill it here.
                    Uk the only way

Comment

• There won't be a re-release. It'll be seen as disrespectful to Jesy. The best they could do is release one more single and replace Jesy's parts with a featured artist.

Leigh-Anne mentioned new music coming out by spring, which makes sense. They need to move on and re-establish themselves as a trio.

With tours continuously postponed, I can see them releasing a new album this year and then touring both together at the end of the year or early 2022.
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I hope they will release more singles from Confetti, it has the potential to reach platinum.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                          I hope they will release more singles from Confetti, it has the potential to reach platinum.
                          LM5 managed to reach platinum this week, and if that can do it with two singles (one of which underperformed), I don't see why Confetti wouldn't be able to with the 4 singles already released.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I hate the idea of it being disrespectful to Jesy. I know she tried to see this era through and couldn't but at the end of the day whatever the reason was she made the decision to leave the band. For her. Its not disrespectful for the others to not throw it away.

Uk the only way

Comment

• Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz View Post
                              I hate the idea of it being disrespectful to Jesy. I know she tried to see this era through and couldn't but at the end of the day whatever the reason was she made the decision to leave the band. For her. Its not disrespectful for the others to not throw it away.
                              Well you might hate it but it will probably be perceived that way. Erasing an band member from an album she was originally a part of (and the royalties that go with it) might rub people off the wrong way, including Jesy herself. And this doesn't even take into account the time and costs of re-recording the album and shooting new artwork for it, which doesn't seem worth it at this point.

A single might be less bad, but with Leigh-Anne stating they'll be new music by Spring I think that this era is pretty much done.

Anyway, we've already had 3 singles from Confetti, and LM5 only had two. If you include the singles added on the digital expanded version of the album, it goes up to 5/6 singles from this era, which is more than any of their previous albums have gotten.
                              Last edited by Ska8er; Sat January 23, 2021, 15:05.
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

LM5 managed to reach platinum this week, and if that can do it with two singles (one of which underperformed), I don't see why Confetti wouldn't be able to with the 4 singles already released.
                                Well, let's hope new album will be as good as Confetti then.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I absolutely love Gloves Up! It's one of their best ever album tracks and this part especially makes me laugh now:

We'll rewrite the history pages, believe that
                                  Make sure they don't forget
                                  Change the green to red
                                  Legend of the four divas

Comment

• I kind of want a re-release with some new tracks recorded as a trio. They shouldn't give up on the album, especially with Sweet Melody becoming so huge.
                                    thank u, next

Comment

Working...
                                    X