Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariana Grande - Positions

OMG
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

I'm sure she's only just released an album?!

Comment

It's funny how after every era she says she's going to take a long break only to return with new material a couple months later
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Hopefully w completely new sound. I can't stand the same sound of hers agaaaaain
        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Always ready for some new Ariana

Comment

I'm ready for something new from her...am I the only one who thinks it feels like ages since her last era
            1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

Nop. This is even too early IMO
              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                I'm ready for something new from her...am I the only one who thinks it feels like ages since her last era
                She released 2 albums, a soundtrack and a live album in 2 years, plus a couple more featured/individual singles throughout. Considering she's had two #1's this year, I don't feel like she's gone anywhere
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Can we get a Pop leaning album please? One Last Time, Breathin' etc type moments that could potentially be the future highlights of her career. However, the lack of promotional rollout leads me to believe this isn't as commercial as her usual releases?

Comment

Lovely! This is something I didn't expect! I think she got bored during her "break".

I would like to hear some happier songs from her - "thank u next" had its highlights but I wouldn't mind getting a proper bop or two from her again.
                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Hmm I hope she delivers. Was not a big fan of TUN

Comment

Ari keeping us fed

Comment

O-M-G / THRILLED!!!!
                          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

I always felt like Sweetener and thank u, next were 1 era really.

Comment

Pony Trap queen to the rescue. Can't wait.

I love how often she releases music tbh.

Comment

Oh so this has to be the reason ATRL crashed
                                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                98 - OUT

Comment

FInally, it's been years since a proper Ariana album ( I do not aknowledge that "soundtrack" ) and the live album was just for the fans.
                                  TUN was released in February of 2019 people, it is definitely time for a new proper album..

Comment

Another collab?
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Another collab?
                                      I loved their song together. This could be interesting. Ariana on the Weeknd's latest sound would be lit.

Comment

I don't mind Weeknds latest stuff, but I'm not interested in hearing Ariana go down that route, I want her to carry on where Rain On Me left off please.
                                        1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

According to some rumors she will perform the lead single at the BBMAs tonight.

Comment

I hope she can keep the quality of DW, Sweetener & TUN coz all these collabs that came after were not the tea at all
                                            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                              I hope she can keep the quality of DW, Sweetener & TUN coz all these collabs that came after were not the tea at all
                                              Well, boyfriend was cute but certainly not her most memorable song.

Comment

I was kinda hoping for an early 2021 release with a traditional era (lead single, second single two months later and then album drops).

Still, always excited for new Ariana.

Comment

Agreed with that traditional era aspect!

I would finally like to buy an album of hers. I mean, her last one was both, a critical and a commercial success. She just had the pity to release in the same year as Billie Eilish. The fact that she's grown from album to album when most other artists do the opposite gives me the hope that her real banger is still to come.
                                                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                  and everything you stand for?
                                                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                  just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X