No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande - Positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched her docu-concert. I can't believe Mariah didn't even bother to call her up personally for the "All I Want for Christmas Is You" campaign. It was nothing but a business decision.

Comment

• I believe many the popular female artists that debuted in the 80s or 90s like Madonna, Mariah Carey or Celine Dion are not passionate about collaborations. They've all done them, but clearly their solo songs are more important to them. I believe younger generations of popstars are more open towards sharing the stage.
      Last edited by theMathematician; Sun December 27, 2020, 01:31.
      Pro: freedom of speech
      Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
        Just watched her docu-concert. I can't believe Mariah didn't even bother to call her up personally for the "All I Want for Christmas Is You" campaign. It was nothing but a business decision.
        Well I mean does anyone really believe those two actually suddenly have any sort of friendship or connection lol. no

Comment

• I want a quarantine performance of some of the songs from this album. It's time, ponytail. Give us girls something ugh.

Comment

• Still digging POV, feels like heavenly clouds wrapped in warm blankets
            last.fm

Comment

• A fine mashup between "Nasty" and Ciara's "Body Party"

Comment

• This record sounds like one continuous relaxation and sleep-inducing bedroom song. I'm not a fan of her lethargic Tinashe-style singing here. "POV" is a highlight because it showcases her vocals but other than that, it's a very forgettable record.

She probably decided to make her own Erotica or Damita Jo but it's just so generic sounding. The songs are not bad, compared the laughable "yuh" songs in Sweetener and thank u, next albums, it's just that nothing stands out and most of the songs could have been given to Tinashe, Ciara or her best friend Victoria Monet who she keeps on pushing to become huge but she's just so boring as hell.

Even "Positions" is nowhere near the greatness of her previous album's chart toppers. Sweetener which I initially hated (it grew on me this year after watching her Netflix docu concert) is much more solid than this. It's definitely an album for the die-hards which is released at the right time when she still has enough hype.

If a tour happens covering this album and with the kind of production she has, she better resurrect her pop hits because this will be so dull sounding and boring live.

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                  VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• Deluxe is coming.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Yaaaassssssssssssss

Comment

• Good decision. I doubt anything else would've taken off.
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• This is apparently coming on the 14/2.

15 seems like a feature.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Yes, that makes sense... and it's actually her first album to get a re-release!

Comment

• I'm always sceptical towards re-releases getting released less than half a year after the original version.
                              Pro: freedom of speech
                              Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Deluxe is coming next week.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Is it more remixes or new songs?

Comment

• Cannot wait for the new songs!
                                    My last.fm

Comment

• Edit: question answered
                                      My last.fm

Comment

• New song titles:

• someone like you (interlude)
                                        • test drive
                                        • worst behavior
                                        • main thing

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                          New song titles:

• someone like you (interlude)
                                          • test drive
                                          • worst behavior
                                          • main thing
                                          Is there a new faturing too? This better be a long interlude...because 5 new tracks, one a remix and one a interlude? girl....

Are they also basically launching this without one track being a single? I don't get the strategy tbh
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• the album already has mainly tracks under 3 minutes, so how short will this interlude be

Comment

• We‘ve been waiting so long for an interlude... charming, Hairy Anna.

Very excited for the rest though. I predict that we get nasty pt. II
                                              My last.fm

Comment

• Comment

• ^ This is going to amount to approx ten mins of new music.

Comment

• boring
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                                    X