No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande - Positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I have high hopes that the new songs could be better than what‘s on Dua‘s Moonlight Edition of FN - which isn‘t that hard to achieve to be brutally honest.
    My last.fm

Comment

• Can’t wait! This album is still on rotation over here!

(sn: she’s had some great sweetener songs that have leaked recently)

Comment

• So the feature is not a feature but just an interlude...

I hope the new songs will be great. I can't with some of the basic re-releases lately...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

I hope the new songs will be great. I can't with some of the basic re-releases lately...
          Dua Lipa

My last.fm

Comment

• I heard that the cover is the same as the original cover with just the word "deluxe" added in to the side.

Comment

• The deluxe ain‘t out yet and it’s Feb 19th!

what a mess
              My last.fm

Comment

• It’s out chile.

Im upset out Someone like u being so short, but all of these were rightfully left off tbh. cute tho.

Comment

• They are cute I guess... in general getting a bit tired of her doing these type of songs, I can’t distinguish them anymore.

Also the three new full songs are almost as short as the interlude lol...
                  Eudaimonia
                  Last.fm
                  Instagram

Comment

• Someone like u slaps

Comment

• Unnecessary bonus material. None of it was needed.
                      My last.fm

Comment

• "Someone like U" (interlude) 1:16

"Test Drive" 2:02

"Worst Behavior" 2:04

"Main Thing" 2:09

Is this a joke? 7 (!!!) minutes total. No new cover? tracks righfully left of the standard? a remix with no new adlibs or production? soory, this is the definition of lazy
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Ariana Lazy and Dua Lazy will be remembered for their underwhelming deluxe editions.
                          My last.fm

Comment

• Ariana Grande is spoiled with success for so long, so she doesn't seem to bother, I guess.
                            Pro: freedom of speech
                            Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                              "Someone like U" (interlude) 1:16

Is this a joke? 7 (!!!) minutes total. No new cover? tracks righfully left of the standard? a remix with no new adlibs or production? soory, this is the definition of lazy
                              The fact that I predicted ten mins of new music and was wrong by 2 and a half mins...

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                "Someone like U" (interlude) 1:16

Is this a joke? 7 (!!!) minutes total.
                                This is getting ridiculous seriously.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Test Drive is ok. She can keep this edition though.

Comment

• Three new 2 min "songs" and Test Drive is just a lazy rehash of motive.

I don't think Ill even bother with this again as I would just have to skip that woeful remix every time and the new tracks really arent worth it.

Ill be sticking with the original album.

Comment

• I could live with some of the lengths if the tracks actually 'ended' and not faded out, it's like listening to the previews on iTunes also I have listened to albums where the interludes are longer than these tracks. I actually like the new tracks but they are over as soon as you hit play

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                        I could live with some of the lengths if the tracks actually 'ended' and not faded out, it's like listening to the previews on iTunes also I have listened to albums where the interludes are longer than these tracks. I actually like the new tracks but they are over as soon as you hit play
                                        I can't people people are actually buying these, like even the interlude I know it doesnt take much to get into the top ten on itunes these days but still.. her fans are dedicated.

Comment

• "test drive" and "worst behavior" are nice songs but nothing I would play on repeat either and they are too short.
                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Cheap and lazy deluxe...

Comment

• Yeah, this re-release seems a bit pointless. It looks more like a deluxe edition with a couple more tracks that may as well have been released at the time of the album release.

I guess it will help tho, but she could have capitalized on this much more with a proper promotional plan behind it (and different content).

Comment

• I thought only one of them would have been an interlude? A deluxe re-release and it's only 7 mins longer

Re-releases are becoming a joke.
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• worst behavior is kind of a mini-upgrade but otherwise it seems like she has thrown a lot of six thirty cuts onto this.
                                                  My last.fm

Comment

• Sorry but these song lengths are a big joke
                                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X