No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande - Positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it could be released tomorrow (October 16) or next Friday (23) or in 3 weeks (30).

I predict there will be a surprise single release tomorrow and the album coming October 30.
    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Ready for track 8 with the Mariah feature.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Spoiler!

Comment

^^^YAAASSSSSSS

I hope she puts "Nasty" on it. I love that snippet.

Comment

This will be veeery interesting as Drake is rumored to release his album on October 23rd as well. Will he be able to block her on the Hot 100 and The BB200? Adele is rumored to drop her lead too. If true October is shaping up to be huuuge. Watch Rihanna drop her album in November too now that it'S crowded with big releases It's not like she nearly had 5 years to time it right
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
              This will be veeery interesting as Drake is rumored to release his album on October 23rd as well. Will he be able to block her on the Hot 100 and The BB200? Adele is rumored to drop her lead too. If true October is shaping up to be huuuge. Watch Rihanna drop her album in November too now that it'S crowded with big releases It's not like she nearly had 5 years to time it right
              There are further big releases in November as well, especially with BTS and AC/DC. 2020 will end up as a very busy year...

Comment

I'm curious how Drake's gonna do on the album charts since most of his latest single releases were not as massive as his previous ones from 2016-2018. If he has like +40 songs in one album then yeah I could see him topping the charts for several weeks thanks to his streaming numbers. Curious about Adele as well, her website is currently secretly updating if I remember correctly.

Comment

I don’t give a shit about Drake.

Comment

I would love for that to happen. Remember November/December 2015? A lot of big releases and all had their chance to shine, so it's definitely working and gold for chart enthusiasts like us ;) .
                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                    and everything you stand for?
                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...axKsnuE0_h3qfA

There won't be another Chaka Khan duet...

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                        https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...axKsnuE0_h3qfA

There won't be another Chaka Khan duet...
                        If that’s true, Chaka Khan is such a rude bitch. No manners.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post

If that’s true, Chaka Khan is such a rude bitch. No manners.
                          Yup totally uncalled for to react like that.

Comment

Positions?
                            BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                            YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Apparently the single is called Positions.
                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Hopefully the song featuring Mariah will get the single treatment.

Comment

Really excited to see what she has to offer

Comment

Album « Positions » out on Oct 30th.
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Weird title.
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Hmmm such a weird choice for an album title indeed.

Comment

It sounds sexual to me?

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                                            Hmmm such a weird choice for an album title indeed.
                                            I agree.

I mean I can only refer to her latest album cover shots which demonstrated rather unusual positions.

But I really wonder if the title stands for anything in particular.

Comment

Any tea about what the sound / genres of this is gonna be?
                                              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                                                It sounds sexual to me?
                                                Sound either sexual or charts related
                                                BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                  Any tea about what the sound / genres of this is gonna be?
                                                  I‘m sure it will be no different from her last 3 eras.

I was mostly happy with her sound after that dreadful My Everything album, so I guess I‘m cool with whatever she brings to the table.

Comment

Is the single and album both called "Positions"?
                                                    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X