Ariana Grande - Positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    Is the single and album both called "Positions"?
    Yes. Quite unfortunately.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
      Is the single and album both called "Positions"?
      Yes.

There are 2 countdowns on her official website for something called POSITIONS which probably relates to a single and album release with that same title.
      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Thanks Loose and KEY9481!

It's great she's releasing new material so frequently for fans.
        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post

Sound either sexual or charts related
          The album is all about sex according to "insiders".
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

So some people including some Arianators are mad about the fact that the album is allegedly about sex. Do they even listen to their faves' lyrics? Did she ever sing about something else? Side to Side? break up with your girlfriend??
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Aren't all her albums about that aynway? So nothing new.
              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
              98 - OUT

Comment

That's not necessarily a bad thing. It can be trashy or classy. Britney Spears' 'In The Zone' is one of the best and innovative pop records out there and physical action is the main topic in many songs, sometimes in a more decent, sometimes in a 'right in the face' way.
                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                and everything you stand for?
                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

She better stretch everything from her ponytail to her legs for this era. Show us those positions Miss grande

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                    She better stretch everything from her ponytail to her legs for this era. Show us those positions Miss grande
                    At least her p**sy is already strechted
                    98 - OUT

Comment

I wonder who these ‚insiders‘ are.

Comment

A collection of snippets that may or may not found their way onto the album. Please let Present be on there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post

A collection of snippets that may or may not found their way onto the album. Please let Present be on there!!!
                          None of those sound promising. Let's hope that her recent collabs aren't any indication and that she hasn't lost it just like Scooter Brauns other child protégé Justin Biebs.
                          98 - OUT

Comment

All those sounds super fake to me. IF not its just Thank you next album part 2

Comment

So some people including some Arianators are mad about the fact that the album is allegedly about sex. Do they even listen to their faves' lyrics? Did she ever sing about something else? Side to Side? break up with your girlfriend??
                              This is just as stupid as saying that Taylor Swift only writes songs about her ex boyfriends.

Comment

Whore music with an amazing vocal? Right up my alley. Sign me up.

She's in her twenties. I'm convinced some of you don't have enough "fun"

Comment

Sweetener > TUN

I wish there'll be a few Pop gems like "No Tears Left To Cry", "God Is A Woman" and "Breathin". Other than that, she always made R&B music so I'm totally fine with it.

Comment

Y‘all want it to be about sheks. However, Hairy Anna Grande did not confirm.

Comment

?
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                        Sweetener > TUN
                                        I will keep you in my prayers.

Comment

I will keep you in my prayers.
                                          TUN as an album is better but NTLTC and GIAW are better than any songs on TUN.
                                          98 - OUT

Comment

How come there’s no significant news on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                              How come there’s no significant news on this?
                                              Cause she’s Ariana and she doesn’t really need to at the moment. The countdown on her website is all she’s doing I guess.

Comment

Is Ariana really that popular that she can just do nothing and drop an album ?

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                  Is Ariana really that popular that she can just do nothing and drop an album ?
                                                  If the lead single is good, then it should work to release the album just a week afterwards, yes.

She's one of the most successful female artists at the moment. Probably only Adele & Taylor would outperform her.

Comment

I agree. Her last album reached an 86/100 on Metacritic and spent multiple weeks at No. 1 in many countries, including the frontloaded market US. Due to her private problems at the time, she only released 3 singles, but all of them reached the top 10 in multiple markets, including the US and the UK. You can't get much bigger than that besides Ed Sheeran and Adele.
                                                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                    and everything you stand for?
                                                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X