No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande - Positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      Somebody has to feed it now.
      "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

idk if I like the colors of that cover

Comment

I like Rain On Me and Stuck with U, but I hope she will give us something really good like One Last Time or no tears left to cry.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
              I like Rain On Me and Stuck with U, but I hope she will give us something really good like One Last Time or no tears left to cry.
              Exactly. She has a legendary voice and needs more legendary songs that will cement a legacy. I feel that while she had some huge hits from the TUN album, they will not be remembered in years to come. I wonder if we will get any Pop moments on this?

Comment

London on the Track produced it...along with Tommy.

I swear I've manifested this. can't wait to listen.

Comment

Needa tracklist.
                  "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri October 23, 2020, 05:45.

Comment

The second (promo) single single "Make Love" is allegedly coming out on Monday according to the same insider that knew about the album title, release dates for the single and album and Selena's "Ice Cream".

Comment

Title track out now:

Comment

I don’t know, personally I heard it 2-3 times and that was it. It sounds like filler in an album.

Comment

It's just average but cute

Comment

I love both visuals and song,, I am really curious for the rest of the album

Comment

Originally posted by IVyonc้ View Post
                                I love both visuals and song,, I am really curious for the rest of the album
                                Same here.
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Comment

The album cover looks classy but it's less iconic than the single cover!
                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

The coloring is off but the picture itself works well.

No tracklist available thus far?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                        I agree. Her last album reached an 86/100 on Metacritic and spent multiple weeks at No. 1 in many countries, including the frontloaded market US. Due to her private problems at the time, she only released 3 singles, but all of them reached the top 10 in multiple markets, including the US and the UK. You can't get much bigger than that besides Ed Sheeran and Adele.
                                        How it performs has nothing to do with metacritic and releasing only three singles had nothing to do with any "private problems". She did an entire tour for the album so if they wanted to release a fourth single they would have done so.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                          The second (promo) single single "Make Love" is allegedly coming out on Monday according to the same insider that knew about the album title, release dates for the single and album and Selena's "Ice Cream".
                                          So looks like this will be the standard typical release in the streaming era, one single pre release, one promo single week of release, release album and many one more single after. So a pretty short era.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

So looks like this will be the standard typical release in the streaming era, one single pre release, one promo single week of release, release album and many one more single after. So a pretty short era.
                                            I think the standard right now is to release 2 singles pre album and 1 single with the album release and then 1 single post album so 4 singles per era.
                                            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post

I think the standard right now is to release 2 singles pre album and 1 single with the album release and then 1 single post album so 4 singles per era.
                                              Not really. Ariana's last two eras only had three singles each. Taylor hasnt had four singles from Folklore. Selena only released a fourth cos of that deluxe she put out but it didnt make any noise. Gaga hasnt had a fourth single from Chromatica. Halsey didnt have four singles from Manic unless you count the Marshmellow song she tacked on to some random edition that came later and one of her three singles was released a full year prior.
                                              In fact I can't think of anyone who had four singles from a recent album, without having to release some sort of deluxe or special edition to tack something new onto and release that as a single. Maybe you can provide some examples that I have overlooked ?

Comment

^ Harry Styles' "Watermelon Sugar" which became the biggest hit of his career.

Comment

Tracklist!

Comment

• A new duet with The Weeknd I love "Love me harder"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X