No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande - Positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As expected no collab with Mariah. Lambs have been talking about a collab all week since that AG chair leaked.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      ^ Harry Styles' "Watermelon Sugar" which became the biggest hit of his career.
      Yeah we both know that is the exception to the rule and not the "standard" as was claimed.

Comment

• Seems like the Mariah collab on her album is not true or just her using a sample.

Still, the collab on Mariah's Christmas special seems to be true.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          As expected no collab with Mariah. Lambs have been talking about a collab all week since that AG chair leaked.
          The AG chair is for the xmas special, it has nothing to do with Ari's album

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

The AG chair is for the xmas special, it has nothing to do with Ari's album
            Since it leaked I have seen people talking about a collab and possibly a single. Check back in the MC thread if you like. It was also mentioned here.

Comment

• 34+35? Oh, Ari

As long as it's a decent sex bop. I'll forgive that cheesy title.

Comment

• Not me completely forgetting that the godly Imagine ever existed. I listened to it eight times in a row, including the live version and three reaction videos. So underrated, one of the clear standouts from TUN.

Anyway, Positions is growing on me slightly and I am pretty sure there will be better tracks on the album.
                I think 34 + 35 is pretty clever and infinitely better than just calling it 69.

Comment

Not me completely forgetting that the godly Imagine ever existed. I listened to it eight times in a row, including the live version and three reaction videos. So underrated, one of the clear standouts from TUN.

Anyway, Positions is growing on me slightly and I am pretty sure there will be better tracks on the album.
                  I think 34 + 35 is pretty clever and infinitely better than just calling it 69.
                  34 + 35 couldn’t be less clever! Using two numbers that equal

If You Seek Amy by Britney was clever, this is just straight math.

Comment

• Tracklisting already looks sexy af. Give me this whore album, ponytail! It's time for slut music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

34 + 35 couldn’t be less clever! Using two numbers that equal

If You Seek Amy by Britney was clever, this is just straight math.
                      Would you have preferred 70 -1 ?

Comment

• Omg doja cat!!!!

what is pov by the way?
                        I gotta keep an eye out for Selener | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                          Omg doja cat!!!!

what is pov by the way?
                          Point Of View

Comment

• Even the tracklist looks uninspired like the lead.
                            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• tracklist looks good. Curious to hear the Weeknd feature. Love Me Harder was already great, both did a lot in the meantime so it will be nice to see how a song by them sounds now

Comment

• I love me some nasty and my hair.

Comment

Would you have preferred 70 -1 ?
                                  I’m just saying, any kind of math that adds to 69 isn’t clever, it’s just Ariana not wanting to be too Dirty.

Comment

• True. She‘ll keep it low-key nasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

I’m just saying, any kind of math that adds to 69 isn’t clever, it’s just Ariana not wanting to be too Dirty.
                                      Yeah it’s just plain ridiculous.
                                      I wanna be a little hoe but not too much.
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I‘m glad she isn’t going full ho.

considering the fact she‘s too sweet for that. A little nasty is just ok.

keep it classy, ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                          I‘m glad she isn’t going full ho.

considering the fact she‘s too sweet for that. A little nasty is just ok.

keep it classy, ari
                                          I completely agree.

Comment

• Y‘all be crazy if you think Ariane‘d go all chaps & nipple pads on us.

Comment

• very excited to hear this in full HQ.

Comment

• Looks like it may have leaked according to the girls on atrliesha.

You downloading girls better get to chatting it up for me. I'm gonna wait til Friday but can't wait for the thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                                  Looks like it may have leaked according to the girls on atrliesha.

You downloading girls better get to chatting it up for me. I'm gonna wait til Friday but can't wait for the thoughts.
                                                  I am sure you will enjoy it. but idk if a lot of the pop lovers will love it. The album kinda fits in line with Chloe x Halle's Ungodly Hour but without the obvious cuts. Like the album doesn't really have a lot of songs that scream 'smash'. It also in a way reminds me of Solange's a Seat At The Table but not in the way that the song sound really like it, but in the way that it is an album that is atmoshperic. In a sense it kinda feels like the grown up version of Yours Truly, and I hope if you get what I mean once you hear the album.

Comment

• Can somebody elaborate on some songs? I‘d love to know what the highlights are.

And I want to know EVERYTHING about the Doja Cat collaboration!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X