Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adele - TBA

She's coming.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

I'm waiting for her new album.

Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalνa/Nina Simone/Patti Smith

Comment

Finally

Comment

Scooter Braun found crying, shaking and sweating.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
          Scooter Braun found crying, shaking and sweating.
          The unhealthy obsession.

Anyway, other sources claim Oct 30th for the single, mid November for the album.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

The unhealthy obsession.

Anyway, other sources claim Oct 30th for the single, mid November for the album.
            Yes keep repeating yourself.

I don’t think that she would drop an album just like that tbh. I think November is accurate.

Comment

Oh and by the way they updated her website only a few days ago!

Comment

Comment

Not sure if this tweet has to do with anything but Ricky Reed did "Truth Hurts", "Juice" & "Good As Hell" by Lizzo, "Hymn" by Kesha and most recently, "Crazy" by Kelly Rowland.

Comment

Why won't she perform on SNL though? Especially if she's dropping her single the next week?
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

... because it’s not coming.

Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

I can’t wait to see what this does commercially!

Obviously looking forward to the music itself as well, obviously.

Comment

SNL may be to just warm her up. If she was dropping a single, wouldn't she just be the music guest?

Hasn't SNL had it when the host performs too or no?

JeremySpears I feel like Scooter would have the inside on that and not have Ponytail releasing her album that day. idk Chile we may have some mess that Friday

Comment

Adele says on Twitter SNL is something she wanted to do as a ‘stand alone’ which I assume means as not part of a promotional trail. So I really don’t see music coming as doing SNL so close to a single/album dropping would mean she’s ultra busy behind the scenes.

Personally I think she’ll drop the album around May when The Brit Awards next take place.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Obviously looking forward to this, but it's not as much confirmed as Ariana's release, right?

If this is really coming out this year, 2020 is going to have some of the biggest opening numbers in a long time with Taylor, Adele, BTS, AC/DC, maybe Chris Stapleton, Ariana, Shawn....

Comment

We don’t need another Hello. Seriously, I grew to dislike this song so fast when it was played everywhere.
                                YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                  We don’t need another Hello. Seriously, I grew to dislike this song so fast when it was played everywhere.
                                  Oh but we do.

personally I’d prefer another Under The Bridge, but Hello was just a big instant classic the moment everyone heard it. It was one of those timeless songs that could have been written at any time and frankly, 2020 deserves one of those.

#FreeBritney

Comment

At some point those timeless classics become a disease.

I‘ve heard MC‘s Hero to such an excess that I couldn’t stand it anymore.
                                    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                      At some point those timeless classics become a disease.

I‘ve heard MC‘s Hero to such an excess that I couldn’t stand it anymore.
                                      Then don’t listen to it - I manage to live my life without ever listening to Hero

#FreeBritney

Comment

I agree that I'm not a fan of timeless classics either. Some songs just deserve to be present at the moment of their time.
                                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                        and everything you stand for?
                                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Working...
                                        X