This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Too bad Rolling won't be hearing the new album, he was looking forward to it. :(
    Wait! What happened to him? I remember he was doing fine after the treatment...
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
      Wait! What happened to him? I remember he was doing fine after the treatment...
      Hes no longer with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
        Hes no longer with us.
        Oh. I feel so sad... Rest in peace my dear Rolling.
        He was Adele's biggest fan in UKMIX and i was always rooting for his posts in Adele's threads...

I know it's off topic but does anyone know where's Summerpeur? He is Kylie's biggest fan in here... Haven't seen him in ages...
        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

The fact that this album will become the best selling album of the year (pure sales) both in the US and UK in a matter of days, not even a full week of release is insane!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SerbianInLA View Post
            The fact that this album will become the best selling album of the year (pure sales) both in the US and UK in a matter of days, not even a full week of release is insane!!!
            I haven't heard anything about a release? Really, I'm not sure why we have this thread

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

I haven't heard anything about a release? Really, I'm not sure why we have this thread
              Cause people like to have a hit thread i guess.

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

I agree, close her down! Like my first born is TBA

You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Cause people like to have a hit thread i guess.
                  true! That's why I have already opened the thread for Dua's 3rd album
                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post

true! That's why I have already opened the thread for Dua's 3rd album
                    Whatever

There used to be rules about not opening album threads unless we have a title or release date and the rest of the discussion could be done in GAT as it becomes too messy with all the discussions made long before we know anything about new albums and Artist Threads are usually so dead. So if allowed, can i open new album threads for Madonna, Mariah, Céline, Ariana, etc. since we all they'll release albums in the future? cheapthrills
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Whatever

There used to be rules about not opening album threads unless we have a title or release date and the rest of the discussion could be done in GAT as it becomes too messy with all the discussions made long before we know anything about new albums and Artist Threads are usually so dead. So if allowed, can i open new album threads for Madonna, Mariah, Céline, Ariana, etc. since we all they'll release albums in the future? cheapthrills
                      Since there's a hope they won't, the answer is NO.
                      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I agree with spiritboy here.
                        Pro: freedom of speech
                        Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Whatever

I agree that this should be closed. It has been open for over 8 months and no sign of anything coming
                          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

OK.

Comment

Working...
                            X