Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kali Uchis - Sin Miedo (del Amor y Otros Demonios)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is quite disappointing. I mean there's some really cute things on it but it doesn't feel like a true second album for me. It feels like something in between.

Comment

It’s my favorite project of hers so far. A tad superior to Isolation. Just a tad.

I think the language does it for me (Spanish will always have an advantage to English in my case) plus the subtle sexiness that sneaks up your back is just rrrrrrrr.

de nadie & la luz = vocal double penetration
      "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

One of the best albums of 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
          This is quite disappointing. I mean there's some really cute things on it but it doesn't feel like a true second album for me. It feels like something in between.
          Yea.. I'm not sure if it's the Spanish. The album is a bit too mellow, and I think she excels singing in English. In Spanish for some reason I feel it's not as natural coming from her, which is natural given it's not her main language.

I enjoy it but it doesn't come close to Isolation which is a masterpiece.
          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I love the whole vibe of it. It’s so soft & sexy.

- fue mejor
            - vaya con dios
            - quiero sentirme bien
            - de nadie
            - aquí yo mando
            - la luz

all fab
            "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

My favorite female album of the year. Kali did that.

Aquí Yo Mando is such a banger.
              Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

Telepatía is turning out to be a huge hit for her It already in the Top 20 Spotify US with over 543k streams. So happy for her
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Yaassss Miss Uchis get that hit bih

Comment

Working...
                  X