X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geri Halliwell - Rainbow Woman

Geri: “Girl Power!”
    Sheep: “Baa!”

Geri is becoming a YouTuber and has confirmed each episode will feature new music, with all of the songs featured released at the end of the episode. Combined, they’ll form the soundtrack of her new series called ‘Rainbow Woman’.

Three songs can be heard in the above trailer: ‘Rainbow Woman’, an untitled song and finally ‘Love and Light’ (which leaked years ago).

13 episodes will drop weekly on Sundays, so I guess at least 13 new songs!
    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

This sounds interesting
    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Can't find anything on Spotify yet.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Isn't it more useful to release the album first and then air the show? Who would buy an album of songs they already know?
        You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
        I should walk away.
        Oh, I should walk away.
        But I think I'll stay.
        (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

She needs to get it on streaming services quick and it needs to be good, then maybe Half Of Me and Angels In Chains won't be her most recent releases on those platforms.
          1 Harry Styles |2 Michael Gray|3 PNAU|4 Jessie Frye |5 Marina

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
            Isn't it more useful to release the album first and then air the show? Who would buy an album of songs they already know?
            Well, only her fans would know her songs nowadays anyway and they would buy the album in any case so it doesn't make any difference. It has like 0 chance to cross over to the general public so it doesn't really matter
            jio CHARTS NOW: 26/1/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10548197

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
              Can't find anything on Spotify yet.
              She’s a ‘youtuber’ now, so it might be a YouTube exclusive (she’s partnered with them, so is doing more than just uploading content on YouTube).

Songs will be released weekly on Sundays.

#FreeBritney

Comment

It’s no an album, but more a weekly release of songs that are the soundtrack to her YouTube channel/show, ‘Rainbow Woman’. Geri hasn’t said a physical album will be released, so it’s more a ‘playlist album’ of new songs.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

It’s no an album, but more a weekly release of songs that are the soundtrack to her YouTube channel/show, ‘Rainbow Woman’. Geri hasn’t said a physical album will be released, so it’s more a ‘playlist album’ of new songs.
                  Good to know, thanks.
                  You dare to call me crazy, have you looked around this place?
                  I should walk away.
                  Oh, I should walk away.
                  But I think I'll stay.
                  (Miley Cyrus)

Comment

Originally posted by jio View Post

Well, only her fans would know her songs nowadays anyway and they would buy the album in any case so it doesn't make any difference. It has like 0 chance to cross over to the general public so it doesn't really matter
                    Apparently this is her ‘love letter to the fans’, but under the ‘Rainbow Woman’ brand she’s releasing a YouTube show, new music, celebrating girl power and inspirational women, and has a series of children’s books written and ready to go.

It might not put her on the charts, but I don’t think it’s about that at all. I think it’s about building a multimedia brand and creative outlet for herself.

She said today in an Instagram Live that her first love is writing songs and she wants to release music she has written over the last 10 years.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Ins't it the other way round for most people? I think only die hard fans buy albums without having heard the songs.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Anyone who wishes to play it whenever they feel like it or to own a physical copy of the music.

Comment

I hope she will put the music on iTunes or Spotify too.

Comment

Her obsession with becoming a queen recently is weird.
                            Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngels View Post
                              Her obsession with becoming a queen recently is weird.
                              There is nothing wrong with embracing who you are.

#FreeBritney

Comment

I’m here for this. I thought her acting was really good!!!
                                Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

This week’s song, Man on The Mountain, can he heard in the latest episode and is being released to YouTube tomorrow.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

This week’s song, Man on The Mountain, can he heard in the latest episode and is being released to YouTube tomorrow.
                                    How do you know it will be uploaded to YouTube?

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                                      How do you know it will be uploaded to YouTube?

https://www.music-news.com/news/UK/1...GHRrc8ubdFalLc

This episode features ‘Man on The Mountain’, an original Geri song which will be released with behind-the-scenes visuals on her YouTube channel tomorrow.

#FreeBritney

Comment

She confirmed on Instagram the music will be released on Tuesday. FFS Geri

#FreeBritney

Comment

I’m here for this no matter how much of a mess it becomes.
                                          Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

Lyric video for Man on The Mountain coming!

I wonder how different it is from the 2016 leaked version.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Is she taking the piss? That's not a lyric video if she talks over half of it. What's more, it's not the complete song!

Oh Geri...

Comment

Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                                                Is she taking the piss? That's not a lyric video if she talks over half of it. What's more, it's not the complete song!

Oh Geri...
                                                I’m so mad with her. She has taken. Great concept and thrown it out the window. The only saving grace would be if she announces her intention to sell an album or upload it to streaming in full.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Damn, not releasing it physically or even on streaming services, just on Youtube, was a bad idea.
                                                  But a lyric video with only part of the song and she talking over it... . Only Geri.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X