Tinashe - Comfort & Joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinashe - Comfort & Joy

Tinashe will release her first Christmas EP "Comfort & Joy" this Friday. It consists of six cover versions of Christmas classics.

Tracklist:

1. Comfort & Joy (Intro)
    2. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
    3. Angels We Have Heard on High
    4. Last Christmas
    5. The Christmas Song
    6. Oh Holy Night
    7. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue November 24, 2020, 21:07.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

That cover is horrendous tho

Comment

thank u, next
      "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

The cover
        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Out at midnight already.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Who is that on the cover though?

Comment

It’s your signature Tinashe sound wrapped around some Xmas lyrics.

Far away from ingenious but Last Christmas vibes pretty nicely.
              "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

I’m so shocked I like this! It’s like Christmas for moody people. God rest ye merry gentlemen kinda knocks. She sounds gorgeous on Oh holy night and the electric guitar is so different but works.

Comment

This EP SLAPS! I didn’t expect to like it this much and I thought that it would be boring since it’s only cover versions but damn she came through. "God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman" is my favorite.

It's too bad that it’s only an EP but maybe she can extend it next year?

Comment

This is a GREAT EP!!
                    thank u, next

Comment

OHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. And I’m living for it.
                      I mean, I live for her type of music and the combination of that with the Christmas theme... YES PLS. My tree has been up since last week, the gifts and the decorations have been giving me life since last week and my girl Nashe just made it perfect. Such a mf mood.

Comment

This is great! God rest ye Merry gentleman is banging! Sis brought it for me. Her and JoJo are making Christmas sound cool again!
                        Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

"O Holy Night" music video:

Comment

Working...
                          X