Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - evermore

Big.Big.Booty.

I love ‘folklore’ so I’m excited. Interesting to see what she comes out with this time. ‘Sister record’, so I assume the songs will be similar to the ones on ‘folklore’, but maybe a little more uptempo?
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I can't at this woman

Hope it's as brilliant as Folklore.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Talk about working from home.
          B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

WTF!?!?!?!?
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

You have to give it to her. She never misses a chance to get them coins and be out there. Curious to see how this will do. This time she won't have physicals as all shipping doesn't count for debut week if it doesn't arrive in time. I think this is the right direction for her so I'm curious how this will do. I just hope it's not full of filler left out from folklore.
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Omg i'm so excited! Folklore was amazing, let's hope this one is just as good. Did not expect another record so soon!

Comment

Wow! Two albums in a matter of months!!
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Champagne Problems? Katy cover? joke
                      B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

I am SHOCKED.

That's totally unexpected and... I'm speechless tbh

Comment

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                          Wow! Two albums in a matter of months!!
                          Well this is her THIRD solo studio album since September 2019 But why wait and overthinkif you have the material and artistic freedom? I'm glad the digital age gives this opportunity to artists
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Yay I'm excited. I love Folklore

Comment

DAMN GURL I JUST TURNED 31 TOO GIVE ME MY GIFT YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! VERY EXCITED. Folklore was just brilliant... So a sister record... I'm in
                              Eudaimonia
                              Last.fm
                              Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Well this is her THIRD solo studio album since September 2019 But why wait and overthinkif you have the material and artistic freedom? I'm glad the digital age gives this opportunity to artists
                                I entirely agree, especially now that she is at the height of both her commercial and critical success.

I'm looking forward to this.

Not sure what direction she will take it but that is exciting to me too.
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I entirely agree, especially now that she is at the height of both her commercial and critical success.

I'm looking forward to this.

Not sure what direction she will take it but that is exciting to me too.
                                  And all this while re-recording her old albums
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

^Yeah like how? Last few weeks I have been working for home, and I hardly managed to do anything as I'm distracted CONSTANTLY, like how... She stole all the home workers' energy, and just goes non-stop. It is the only explanation. With the nine tree emoji-tweet I was anticipating the re-release of the christmas EP next week (9 days) with like two extra new songs, but I was not expecting a full 9th studio album When does she sleep??
                                    Eudaimonia
                                    Last.fm
                                    Instagram

Comment

I really stan her again right now.

This is probably going to be similar to "Folklore" when it comes to the sound...

Also, nice birthday gift for me as well, as I share the same birthday with Taylor (not the year though, but she shares that with my brother <3)

Comment

I can’t at this being a gift to the fans who were nice to her on her birthday ​​​​​​ what a spin
                                        1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

This is unexpected, but let's see if it's good!
                                          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Heat Waves
                                          AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Imagine Dragons]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

What?
                                            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Track 13 is called Marjorie, after her grandmother. Track 13 on Folklore was Epiphany, about her grandfather.

Comment

I'm down for a similar concept to Folklore, but I do hope she changes up the sound a bit for this album.

Though I am hoping for an August II also.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                  You have to give it to her. She never misses a chance to get them coins and be out there. Curious to see how this will do. This time she won't have physicals as all shipping doesn't count for debut week if it doesn't arrive in time. I think this is the right direction for her so I'm curious how this will do. I just hope it's not full of filler left out from folklore.
                                                  In her instagram post, she said there will be a physical deluxe edition. She could perfectly make it available in stores this week and Christmas week just like shes been doing with Folklore with great results
                                                  Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

Working...
                                                  X