Taylor Swift - evermore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still love this album. Tolerate it
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
      Still love this album. Tolerate it
      Same! I also still prefer this to Folklore.

Comment

• I really dislike this album.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I would like the long pond version of this. Come on Taylor!!
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• OH??
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• That would be amazing
              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Oh yeah would be nice! I also think she is indirectly counting down to something with her two recent tiktok posts, since when does she post so much? One about four eras, then one about three cats,… Maybe counting down to this release, would be so her lol.
                Eudaimonia
                Last.fm
                Instagram

Comment

• Champagne problems is THAT track.
                  Eudaimonia
                  Last.fm
                  Instagram

Comment

• Coney Island and Right Were You Left Me are career highlights.

Comment

• Marjorie >>>>>>

Also there are no words to describe how good gold rush is.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Marjorie & Gold Rush are my two favourites. Willow is up there too. Such an excellent album. It's a shame it was slightly overshadowed by Folklore.

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                          It's a shame it was slightly overshadowed by Folklore.
                          This! I still think Evermore is the better of the two but both are gorgeous obviously.

Comment

• Tis the Damn Season and Tolerate It are amazingly painful songs and probably my favourites from the album
                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• I can't get into this. Folklore is the superior album and i'm glad that it got the AOTY Grammy instead of this.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                I can't get into this. Folklore is the superior album and i'm glad that it got the AOTY Grammy instead of this.
                                Evermore will hopefully get it next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Evermore will hopefully get it next year.
                                  I doubt they'll give her a fourth time or they'll have to re-name it as Swifty Awards
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• When I listened to this album earlier this week, I thought about which album I prefer: Folklore or Evermore.
                                    That was the first time I actually thought about it and not instantly saying "Folklore!".

At the moment I prefer Evermore, I'd say. Can't really say what it is but I come back to the Evermore tracks more than to the Folklore tracks.
                                    My favorite songs from this album are:
                                    - Closure
                                    - 'Tis The Damn Season
                                    - Willow
                                    - Ivy
                                    - Marjory
                                    - Long Story Short
                                    - Coney Island
                                    - Dorothea
                                    - Tolerate It
                                    - Happiness

although I loved Bon Iver on 'Exile', I find his part on 'Evermore' horrible. Actually, I love the title track up until when Bon Iver starts to sing.

Comment

• I kinda want Evermore to lose (although it should be getting its dues as this is probably my favorite Taylor Swift songs)

JUST TO SEE THE GLOW-UP OF RED (TAYLOR'S VERSION) winning after that chaotic RED--NDOM ACCESS MEMORIES mishap/

Comment

• For me it's always been Evermore > Folklore but both are really good obviously. The highs on Evermore are just better than on Folklore IMO

Comment

• Yeah I guess if you think about it Evermore is the better album because it has more standouts (willow, gold rush, no body no crime, marjorie, right where you left me & champagne problems obviously) than Folklore imo. But both are 11/10 albums.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryanpasa View Post
                                            I kinda want Evermore to lose (although it should be getting its dues as this is probably my favorite Taylor Swift songs)

JUST TO SEE THE GLOW-UP OF RED (TAYLOR'S VERSION) winning after that chaotic RED--NDOM ACCESS MEMORIES mishap/
                                            I think 'Random Access Memories' deserved the award for AOTY. They really ended their career on a high with it.
                                            Pro: freedom of speech
                                            Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

I think 'Random Access Memories' deserved the award for AOTY. They really ended their career on a high with it.
                                              IMO that album was extremely weak and I still don‘t understand the hype. But that‘s just personal opinion.

Comment

• "Random Access Memories' is a mediocre album. Their worst one.
                                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE View Post

although I loved Bon Iver on 'Exile', I find his part on 'Evermore' horrible. Actually, I love the title track up until when Bon Iver starts to sing.
                                                  The same here. I cut his part out and have only 3:51 version of the song now and it is so cool without his part.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X