CHUNG HA - Querencia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHUNG HA - Querencia

The upcoming debut album from the K-pop soloist(former member of the temporary girl group I.O.I.) will be released on February 15th. This was originally suppose to come out in January but it got delayed due to her contracting COVID and recovering from it. Also, the rollout for this album has been going on for a while. She's released 3 pre-release singles(see below). She's going to release her 4th pre-release song "X" on 1/19. And then the title track should come out on the same day as the album. While it is being released through the Korean company MNH Entertainment, they're also teaming up with U.S. label 88rising as well.

Excited for this!
    Love Chungha, she is so talented!

Comment

21 tracks and the title track will be called "Bicycle."

Comment

Damn 21 tracks! About time someone in K-Pop actually releases a full album that contains more than 10 songs.

Comment

Album Cover:

Comment

Oh I really like this. This is kind of an elevated and more refined K-Pop in my ears.

STAY TONIGHT was an initial hit for me. The other songs previously released as singles are good too.
            "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

That cover is a... choice.

Comment

^ Haha yeah. I mean, she is such a gorgeous woman, and then they chose this?

Comment

A new one from the album

Comment

Working...
                  X