13. Earned It
    14. Love Me Harder, Ariana Grande & The Weeknd
    15. Acquainted
    16. Wicked Games
    17. The Morning
    18. After Hours

https://shop.theweeknd.com/products/...ts-explicit-cd
    Cha Cha Instructor

Wow, a greatest hits album from a modern artist in this day and age. It's actually a nice roundup of the hits and nice strategy to release before the Super Bowl performance.

Comment

I prefer 'Best Of' albums at the end of someone's career like Abba's 'Gold' or Bob Marley's 'Legend'.

Comment

Great. Just in time for the Super Bowl and the 10th anniversary of his first mixtape. I will probably buy it.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I see that list and I'm reminded just how stellar his career is.

Comment

How official is this release? I find nothing on streaming services & Co...

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
              How official is this release? I find nothing on streaming services & Co...
              Pretty official since it's coming from his webstore.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

'In The Night' got snubbed.
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I'm suprised they didn't put a new song on there very unusual. Also I don't get some of the choices.. Why Acquianted and Die For You over Reminder, Party Monster or In the Night? And I don't really like the tracklist arrangement...Why put all your new tracks at the beginning? But other than that, a great reminder of what a great career he's had since he debuted.

How does this work once it hits streaming platforms? Will all the streams go towards this album? because good lord, this will stay in the Top 10 till the world ends
                  Last edited by BeeBoy; Tue January 26, 2021, 10:07.
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                    How does this work once it hits streaming platforms? Will all the streams go towards this album? because good lord, this will stay in the Top 10 till the world ends
                    Good question. I wondered about the same regarding some best of staples. The fickle thing will be: When will points count towards 'Starboy' - the song, when towards 'Starboy' - the album, when towards the best of album. Counting towards all of them would definitely be unfair.

Comment

Good idea to release this before superbowl, but not a good tracklisting and there should have been a new track.
                      thank u, next

Comment

This release is so random. I get that it's to promote the upcoming Superbowl performance, but there is no announcement or fanfare about it. He just put it on his website

I would have appreciated more songs from Trilogy and maybe a new single but the tracklist does show how great his discography is. In The Night should have been included over Acquainted though, and so should have Rockin or Secrets over Die For You.
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

It's a good idea for the superbowl and it reminds me that he does have quite the catalog. I just don't think of him that way and I dont know why. Perhaps this compilation will help.
                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

The album is now also available to order over here, release date seems to be the 5th February.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I hate the tracklist order so much and it mising some songs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

This is actually hilarious
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

He be winning.

Comment

Working...
                                    X