BLACKPINK's ROSÉ - -R-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLACKPINK's ROSÉ - -R-

The teaser for her upcoming debut solo album is out. She's also set to perform the lead single at BLACKPINK's virtual concert "The Show" on the 31.

UKMIX R&B/Hip-Hop Albums of the Year 2020 (VOTING OPENS!)

The teaser already has over +8.5m views on YouTube & +4.8m views on Twitter under less than 14 hours. And it's been confirmed that the song used in the teaser isn't actually the title track/lead single.

Comment

No release date yet, right?

Actually looking forward to this!

Comment

Rose has a huge fanbase so I have no doubts that this is gonna be a big success.

Do we know what language it will be in ? If it's in English, I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a huge breakout hit worldwide - imagine if it was a similar sound/vibe to Olivia Rodrigo?!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
          No release date yet, right?
          The concert is this weekend so it should be coming out right after hopefully (or even before, at least the lead single).

Comment

Originally posted by crazycool View Post
            Do we know what language it will be in ? If it's in English, I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a huge breakout hit worldwide - imagine if it was a similar sound/vibe to Olivia Rodrigo?!
            I'm curious about this too. I heard that she's releasing two tracks (1 lead/title, 1 'second single'/sub) - not sure if both are gonna be pushed but that would be great to have one in English and another one in Korean.

She's a native speaker after all so if she indeed write her own songs, I'm sure she'd be more comfortable in English.

Comment

This means that they’re going to split up soon?
              My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                This means that they’re going to split up soon?
                Don't think so, they're just being given solo opportunities. Jennie already had her solo back in 2018 (?), Rose & Lisa coming up & Jisoo I think she's starring in some drama or something.

Comment

YG is so frustrating I swear. Almost 2 weeks after that teaser dropped and then for what? No further teasers, further info, no anything?

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                    YG is so frustrating I swear. Almost 2 weeks after that teaser dropped and then for what? No further teasers, further info, no anything?
                    The rumor I read is that she'll drop the album on her birthday which is February 11th. I dunno if that will happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post

The rumor I read is that she'll drop the album on her birthday which is February 11th. I dunno if that will happen though.

Comment

So BLACKPINK is going for an extended vacay to Mauritius while Rosé is being the cash cow for an era? Dope.
                        My last.fm

Comment

I just wanna know why YG choose Rosé next to go solo whereas Lisa's all ready? ‍♀️

Comment

Comment

Do we get it December 3rd or March 12th?
                              My last.fm

Comment

Do we get it December 3rd or March 12th?
                                March 12th.

Comment

So soon! Good.
                                  My last.fm

Comment

It's called -R-. How creative.

Comment

Very excited, but this is probably already the seventh album that I‘d like to check out on the 12th

Comment

I hope this is just a poster and not the official album cover.

I don’t expect something phenomenal from -R-. It would be nice if it was better than the two BLACKPINK records we gotten so far.
                                        My last.fm

Comment

MV Teaser:

*Songwriters that are on this track (Jon Bellion, Amy Allen and Ojivolta) worked on Halsey's "Graveyard"
                                          * This will be a 2-track EP ( a la SUNMI's "TAIL" )

Comment

That sounds like... Taylor Swift's "Love Story". Not sure if I'm excited or not.

Comment

So, José‘s „album“ will be a 2-song EP. U serious?
                                              My last.fm

Comment

Comment

So, José‘s „album“ will be a 2-song EP. U serious?
                                                  Yes. That's YG for you. Always doing the least.

Okay so based on the writers, I'm assuming both songs are gonna be in English? Interesting.
                                                  Last edited by abi; Mon March 8, 2021, 17:43.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X