Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

Billie confirmed that her second album is coming and that it has 16 tracks.

Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri July 30, 2021, 21:57.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

We've already heard 4 or 5 of them i guess.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

she talked about "16 NEW songs"... she might not include songs such as my future or therefore I am in it

Comment

I keep enjoying her releases a lot, but somehow feel that she has a very distinctive style and all songs start to fdeel a little samey at one point. I wonder if she'll try some new sound/singing style or she'll leave that for her third album.
        CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
        FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

I kinda agree with you Leo.
          I expect her to experiment much more on the new album

Comment

Always excited for new Billie, though she's become less interesting with each release for me lately.

It also will be very tough to follow-up such a huge debut era.

I still feel Billie will go a similar route like Lana Del Rey, we'll see.
            Also not sure if Billie's style will stick around for too long with the teens from today; she could also be a modern day Avril Lavigne.

Comment

Yeah it will be really interesting to see how this goes.. Therefore I Am is still doing kinda good but everything else she released since the last era wasn't doing any numbers. I hope her lovely/whenthe party's over/bad guy is still to come. Lo Was A Olvidar is about to leave the Top 50 already....
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu February 4, 2021, 02:06.
                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Hoping her Hello Kitty is coming on this album.
                  1 Camila Cabello |2 Silk Sonic|3 Yola |4 Jennifer Hudson |5 KAWALA

Comment

Comment

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

So one single on Friday and depending on how that one does another buzz single or second single before the album release? 30July feels like ages away​​​​​​. Not used to these long ass waits anymore
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue April 27, 2021, 18:20.

Comment

I couldn’t care less because B.E. doesn’t make remarkably great music imo.
                            What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

Tracklist:

1. Getting Older
                              2. I Didn’t Change My Number
                              3. Billie Bossa Nova
                              4. my future
                              5. Oxytocin
                              6. GOLDWING
                              7. Lost Cause
                              8. Halley's Comet
                              9. Not My Responsibility
                              10. OverHeated
                              11. Everybody Dies
                              12. Your Power
                              13. NDA
                              14. Therefore I Am
                              15. Happier Than Ever
                              16. Male Fantasy

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                So one single on Friday and depending on how that one does another buzz single or second single before the album release? 30July feels like ages away​​​​​​. Not used to these long ass waits anymore
                                Gotta get the physical copies(CD's, vinyl, cassette tapes) ready for release day. Especially the vinyl, those take time to produce.

Comment

The cover is a serve I just hate the font but not enough to not like the cover as a whole

Comment

Love the cover. My future and Therefore I Am have abysmal streams, but I guess the album will give them a new life.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                      My future is technically the lead single. Therefore I Am is the second single. Your power is the third single.

Comment

These technicalities don't matter in the streaming era in the slightest. This concept of lead single, buzz single, is obselete at this point.
                                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Cute album cover, hate the font though.

Loved her debut right after it came out but got over it quicker than expected, and I'm not really into most singles from her ever since so... yeah, going to check this out and I hope she steps it up.

Comment

btw the album has a length of 56:07 minutes.

That's rather long for a "mainstream" album and will seem even longer if everything will be similar like on WWAFAWDWG?

Comment

Happy she included My Future. Underrated.
                                              Excited for Billie Bossa Nova
                                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I feel like my future is a top notch album track but shouldn't have been a single.
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I really did not need "my future" on this. I forgot about that song the second it was released.

"Therefore I Am" still slaps though.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X