Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mugen View Post
    She has broken that record with both of her albums now.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This is all on youtube already if you search for the individual songs. Its being auto generated by youtube but theres no playlist on her channel yet. I am on Billie Bossa Nova, very laid back so far.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Oxytocin

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

Love I didn't change my number.. the last minute is so cool. Love the production.

Comment

This is great on first listen, excited for it be even better with more listens! The opener is RAW
            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Not my responsibility is trash. Like what is that even.

Comment

After listening to the album, well "trying to", she really is like the Female Drake, everything just sounds the same, she really can't do much with that voice can she, I understand not everyone needs to belt, but occasionally something over a dull whisper would be nice.

Comment

This album had bad branding for me. The way it felt she initially released a few droplets with the green/black hair, and then without much of a great transition changed to this blonde aeastehtics with a more mature branding include more feminine and grown up photoshoots and interviews felt odd? idk I got the growth, just not the execution.
                  Also Everything I Wanted fits sonically better on this album than Therefore I Am imo.
                  Last edited by IVyoncé; Fri July 30, 2021, 09:12.

Comment

Seeing her on videos on social media and such, she always gives me the impression that she doesn’t want to do any of this.

I believe she never wanted the fame she has now.

Comment

Music for insomniacs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                        Music for insomniacs.
                        I can relate

Comment

My top 5 may be
                          Happier Than Ever
                          Oxytoxin
                          Goldwing
                          Overheated
                          Your Power

the worst tracks for me are Lost Cause and Therefore I Am

Comment

Two spins so far and I think I may enjoy this more in the long run than I enjoyed her debut. Definitely exceeded my expectations because besides NDA, I didn't feel the singles from this. Which is weird, because most of them sound way better on the whole album.

My faves so far are Oxytocin (!!), Not My Responsibility, OverHeated, NDA and Your Power.

Comment

It is a very solid body of work. I think Not my responsibility is lame though, I already have hidden it on spotify. A few tracks are a bit dull but for a certain mood it is a decent listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                Two spins so far and I think I may enjoy this more in the long run than I enjoyed her debut. Definitely exceeded my expectations because besides NDA, I didn't feel the singles from this. Which is weird, because most of them sound way better on the whole album.

My faves so far are Oxytocin (!!), Not My Responsibility, OverHeated, NDA and Your Power.
                                I completely agree ! Overall, I liked her singles and a few album cuts here and there. I think this is a more cohesive body of work, and honestly I really enjoy some songs.
                                I'm particularly interested by the songs that harken back to crooner-types of songwriters but still keeping that Billie touch (Happier Than Ever, Billie Bossa Nova, Halley's Comet). Nice !
                                If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                                  NDA sounds FINE! I thought she has lost it but now I think this may be a solid album!
                                  What do you think of the title track?
                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Billie Bossa Nova is good, love Your Power, have yet to check out the full album
                                    last.fm

Comment

A VERY good album! One of the best of the year so far. I might like it even more than her debut tbh. "Oxytocin" is outstanding! Why did she not release that one as a single tf??

Highlights: Oxytocin (!!!!!!), Therefore I Am, Not My Responsibility, I Didn’t Change My Number & NDA
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This has a score of 90 at Metacritic based on 10 reviews so far!

That‘s off to a fantastic start, as her debut has a score of 82 based on 21 reviews

Comment

Serious question, cause I don’t get the Billie Eilish love, she has a few cute songs but for the most part I just can’t see it and I’ve tried.

what do people actually like about Billie’s music? I find it so frustrating as most of it is monotone.

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

What do you think of the title track?
                                            haven't heard the album in full yet, it took me months to get into her previous one so it may took some time this time as well. Is it any good?
                                            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post

haven't heard the album in full yet, it took me months to get into her previous one so it may took some time this time as well. Is it any good?
                                              The album is ok overall, might have to grow on me, but I think you will enjoy the track "Happier Than Ever".
                                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

IMO this is much better than her debut. Some tracks are just brilliant
                                                Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

Was listening to this on my afternoon walk today and when Overheated started I began to feel hot and had to take of my jacket.

Billies power

I really like this album, except that Not my responsibilty mess, which I hid on Spotify ( love that feature )

Comment

Listening to this just now for the first time. Loving Getting Older.
                                                    Too Much Music
                                                    Too Much Music @Facebook
                                                    Too Much Music @Twitter
                                                    Scotland Social League

Comment

Working...
                                                    X