Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)

The "Love Story" re-recording is coming and an emoji for #FearlessTaylorsVersion has popped up on Twitter! She’s coming!
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu February 11, 2021, 15:20.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

I never listened to this album, maybe i'll check out the Taylor's version.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Yes, the news will be official in some minutes, Fearless should be her first re-release.

Comment

Originally posted by PopFan View Post
        Yes, the news will be official in some minutes, Fearless should be her first re-release.
        Minutes? I'm watching the ABC livestream and it’s 99% commercial breaks and 1% Good Morning America.

I hope she didn’t skip her debut. If I don’t get a re-recorded version of "The Outside" I‘m gonna drag her back to the studio.
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

She's also adding in songs that almost made the album as well. Should be interesting!
          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

"Love Story" is coming tonight, the album is coming soon and it will have 26 songs, including songs "from the vault" that didn’t make the original album! Holy shit she’s coming for blood. I'm gonna have a heart attack.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I love how you're always so over the top for artists u stan Does this mean it's fearless with an extended tracklist?19 tracks of the Platinum Edition plus 7 which are unheard?

EDIT: Ok all the information I needed came in while typing
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

The coded message reads APRIL NINTH.

Comment

She's honestly killing it recently. A whole re-recorded album plus unreleased songs. Between her two new albums and the re-recordings, her fans must be over the moon.
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Comment

Power.

Comment

Being a fan, I feel so blessed... She is incredible!
                            Eudaimonia
                            Last.fm
                            Instagram

Comment

Oh the joy to stan someone who actually cares about a rollout. She and her tream always look for the best possible outcome and have everything perfectly executed.

Others simply can't relate Beyonce @Rihanna
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

^Lol... there's actually a profile on UKMix called Beyonce!

This album is how I got to know and love Taylor, so I'm actually very excited for this.

Comment

So she’s literally calling it ‘Taylor’s Version’ so fans know which one to stream

I’ll check it out, I never bothered with her early stuff.
                                  This superstar in the making
                                  Tonight she's yours for the taking

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                    So she’s literally calling it ‘Taylor’s Version’ so fans know which one to stream

Comment

Will she remove the "original" version?

Comment

I don't think her fans care much about streams. She's got the type of fanbase who buys physical records. I mean... Don't forget about how 'Folklore' returned to No. 1 multiple times due to those special editions ;) . So as long as there's a CD with re-recordings and a cool album cover (+ maybe previously unreleased bonus tracks?), fans will add it to their collection. Would that be enough to bring the more than 10 years old album back to the top 10 though?

Comment

We won.

Comment

Of course Taylor's fans care about streaming. Folklore had the biggest streaming debut week ever, outstreaming Ariana who is a streaming titan.
                                            Taylor's fans stream and purchase in equal measure.

Also Taylor has already announced that it will feature six unreleased tracks, and this is written in the tweet on this page.
                                            26 tracks in total.

Comment

Just read that there actually will be bonus tracks on the new edition . On one hand, new material is always great, but it's a bit meh for the millions of people who already own the album and would need to spend money again if they want the bonus tracks as well.

Comment

These are completely new and rerecorded versions. No one owns them.

Also we are in the streaming age where anyone who wants to listen to them for free simply has to click play on spotify and not spend so much as a penny in fact.

Comment

She better bring Colbie back for Breath!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X