Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michiel View Post

The 'regular' listeners let's say, don't have to pay one cent to hear those bonus tracks, bar maybe an Apple/Spotify or whatever subscription (which they already have).
    I would imagine the entire album will also be uploaded free on youtube, same as every Taylor Swift album recently and where you can find all her albums for free on her channel. I meant its 2021 after all

Comment

One of the songs from the vault is allegedly titled "You All Over Me".

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

"You All Over Me" is out now!

Comment

What albums of hers does she plan to re-record? Anyone knows?
            My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
              What albums of hers does she plan to re-record? Anyone knows?
              All up to Reputation
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

All up to Reputation
                That could be interesting. Waiting for RED and reputation.
                My last.fm

Comment

The new song sounds nice!

Comment

Comment

Comment

New unreleased song form the vault!

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

This would have been much better.

Mr. Perfectly Fine is surprisingly good for a leftover.
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Friday will be the first time I've ever listened to this album, in a way I'm looking forward to the long session as it is nearly all new to me.

This latest from the vault song is quite nice for an outtake but I do get tired of the angst theme that she does.

Comment

The new song is cute. I can see why the tracks are bonus though.
                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

All the brackets on these are going to look a mess though. I get why she’s done it, but a mess nonetheless

I love Mr Perfectly Fine though.
                                This superstar in the making
                                Tonight she's yours for the taking

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

"Mr. Perfectly Fine" is beautiful. How did that not make the cut?

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                                    Friday will be the first time I've ever listened to this album, in a way I'm looking forward to the long session as it is nearly all new to me.

This latest from the vault song is quite nice for an outtake but I do get tired of the angst theme that she does.
                                    I’ve never listened to Taylor’s catalogue. Maybe the odd song but that’s it. I might have heard 1989 in full and Evermore, but never invested in her. But these new recordings seem like a decent time to start exploring.

I do think she’s too vanilla for my liking and I didn’t think she was brilliant when I saw her live, but all it’s going to cost me is time to give it a go. It’ll be really interesting though as I’ve never heard/purposely listened to the originals.

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

Not a fan of Fearless the album. I‘ll be patiently waiting for Red (Taylor‘s Version).
                                      My last.fm

Comment

The album is going to be 1 hour and 46 minutes long by the way.

Comment

The album is going to be 1 hour and 46 minutes long by the way.

I don't think I have the patience for a Taylor motion picture so I will just listen to one minute of each song and come back to the songs that I am interested in!

Comment

I am interested if she brings something new or if these songs are just simply re-sung. The From the vault songs are certainly most interesting... can't wait for the 1989-vault opening tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey D.Luffy View Post
                                              I am interested if she brings something new or if these songs are just simply re-sung. The From the vault songs are certainly most interesting... can't wait for the 1989-vault opening tbh.
                                              I can’t see them being drastically reworked - the idea is simply to replace the originals... right?

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I can’t see them being drastically reworked - the idea is simply to replace the originals... right?
                                                Don't think so either, but one can hope for some drastic changes.... I do too think these releases have more symbolic meaning than artistic meaning...

Comment

She really loves GMA.
                                                  Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu April 8, 2021, 16:21.

Comment

She really loves GMA.
                                                    GMA, ABC is associated with Disney and I think she probably has some kind of marketing deal with them since she gave them the exclusivity of the the long pond studio sessions
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                                    X