X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO ANGELS - 20

20, The Comeback Album!

It will be released 4th of June 2021.

It will consist of both re-recorded original songs, like it's first single Daylight in Your Eyes (Celebration Version), as well as completely new songs.
    Lucy confirmed on IG Live that there will be a video for "Daylight", as well as at least one more video, and that there will be two more singles made available prior to the album release.

Regarding re-recorded tracks, Lucy mentioned "Rivers of Joy", "Something About Us", "Faith Can Move a Mountain", "Still in Love With You", as well as debut album fan fave "Cold as Ice".
    She confirmed that there will be a "real" album cover which will be revealed in the coming weeks.
    Lucy also said, that they will be going back home now and come back for more promo appearances in May.
    No info about a Tour so far!
    The video for Daylight in currently being cut and will be released soon (might be tomorrow at 8, not sure as I was in the kitchen when she said it lol)

Comment

random thought: there is speculation that Vanessa is the Leopard at The Masked Singer ...Crazy talks (I don't really believe it myself but what if) this is a huge promo stunt and they're actually coming back as a quintet?

anyway...
      here's the first single (which also has it's own thread)

Comment

Well, I loved some of their catchier songs and Rivers Of Joy certainly is a solid celebration hymn.
        What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

WOW, that sounds like awesome news! If that Vanessa rumor turns out as truth though .
          Pro: freedom of speech
          Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Can‘t wait for the album, I already ordered it

I don‘t believe Vanessa participated at “The Masked Singer”, the leopard is probably Cassandra Steen.

Comment

Looking forward to the completely new songs.
              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Stronger99 View Post
                I don‘t believe Vanessa participated at “The Masked Singer”, the leopard is probably Cassandra Steen.
                Isn't Vanessa's voice more Amy Winehouse-like, while Steen's voice has got a much 'warmer' and smoother tone?

Comment

Vanessa‘s voice is very Kermitesque

Comment

PURE is hands down their best album yet. One elevated, well-crafted pop record it is.

My album ranking:
                    1 - Pure
                    2 - Elle‘ments
                    3 - Destiny
                    4 - Welcome To The Dance
                    5 - About... Us! (Very weak overall despite a great single)

Comment

Will definitely listen to this when it’s out. Could turn out to be good tbh.

Comment

Amazon Music Charts Germany

#2 - Fanbox
                        #5 - Vinyl
                        #6 - Album

Comment

Someone got inspired by TEN by Girls Aloud xD
                          The more original songs, the better, to be honest, as there are little chances this might have a follow-up.
                          Love the vinyl idea <3
                          My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

The preorders went so fast I couldn't have the chance to preorder.

I cant wait for the new songs, the re recordings and the video <3
                            Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

I would love to have a new version of „Washes over me“... its one of my faves!
                              Life tastes better with music

Comment

I hope they dont ruin Rivers just like they did Daylight
                                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Originally posted by DC34ever View Post
                                  I would love to have a new version of „Washes over me“... its one of my faves!
                                  This one just like 'Reason' are so sad as they always remind me of the band's breakup in 2003. I hope they'll stay together this time - just like the Backstreet Boys or All Saints .

Comment

They posted the new Album Cover on YouTube! Looks good, but I dont know how to post it over here!
                                    Life tastes better with music

Comment

The album cover is a bit bland.

Comment

It actually looks good, just dont understand Lucys hair ...
                                        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Haven‘t found it.

Comment

new single THERE MUST BE AN ANGEL (re-record obviously) out tomorrow

Comment

It’s just OK. The original version and the production had a little more Oomph!

Comment

Never was a fan of that song. It just sounds dated.

Comment

According to Lucy which was live yesterday on insta the album will have only 4 new songs instead of 5.
                                                  Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X