No announcement yet.

Lil Nas X - Montero: The Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how Lil Nas X has proven everyone who doubted him wrong, 3 #1 singles is quite impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

And it's been confirmed that IB is #1 on Hot 100. What part of "updated" you refuse to understand?

I think it is you who is refusing to understand, I know the song is confirmed at number one but the chart has not updated YET on billboard.com as the charts update on a tuesday. If you go to billboard.com and go into the charts section, select the hot 100 you will still see STAY at number one, as it does not update until tuesday which is all I said from the start of this exchange.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Why would you wait for the chart update when you already have the confirmation and the top 10?
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Why would you wait for the chart update when you already have the confirmation and the top 10?
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Why would you wait for the chart update when you already have the confirmation and the top 10?
            OMG I am not waiting for anything, i just stated that it is gonna be 1 when the chart officially updates on the billboard site on tuesday
            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Industry baby about to go number one on the hot 100 this week.
              I’m glad I was wrong! This album is so good - so many potential singles so I could easily see more number 1s. Probably deserves an AOTY nom but not sure he’ll get that
              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Working...
              X