No announcement yet.

MARINA - Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lyricism on this album is insane. She’s such a fantastic writer.
    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Please let Free Woman be good.
        It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

• Love the loner song

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
            Finally! Looking forward to it.

Comment

• Happy Loner is bland unfortunately
              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Free Woman is surely about Britney

Comment

• Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                  Happy Loner is bland unfortunately
                  Happy Loner is wonderful fortunately

Comment

• I really love the new song. Her voice is angelic. It's Spotify debut was 300,000 so more than any of the non-singles off the original album. I'm hoping at least one of the 3 Deluxe tracks gets a video they help a song a lot.

Comment

• I hope the new songs add something. I think the original version of the album starts great and really trails off towards the last few tracks.
                      Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Deluxe tracks are good but i can see why they are deluxe tracks. They're not really essential. I'd rather have them on CD so i'm not sure if i'll buy them.
                        The Ancient Dreams demo is quite charming - she approximated a full band sound by herself!

Comment

• Happy Loner and Free Woman are nice. Pink Convertible kind of feels and sounds so try hard. Don't know how to explain it. It's also not so beautiful melodically.

Happy Loner deserved a spot on the regular version tbh.

Comment

• Free Woman is the weakest for me but none of them are anything to rave about.

Comment

• Not putting Free Woman on the standard version was hyper stupid.
                              It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

• I love Pink Convertible and Happy Loner. Adding the demos in the deluxe edition was a smart idea, i enjoy listening to them especially Ancient.

Everyone is asking if we get a vinyl for the deluxe, yet Marina hasn't answered the question yet lol.

Comment

• The three tracks have essences of Marina ditching fame and fortune for truth and humanity. Thus, Marina remains golden.

Comment

• Pink Convertible is fantastic.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This is easily her least played album for me. Very disappointing especially considering how amazing the main 4-5 songs are
                                      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Working...
                                      X