No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMGGGGGGGG she's releasing the 10 minute version of All Too Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YASSSSSSSS

Nov seems far away though but tbh this is the perfect album to hear in the fall season
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

All 30 songs that were meant for the album and the 10 minute version of "All Too Well"...she’s insane for this.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Wow!!
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Her best album IMO.

Is that pic going to be the cover? I really like it.

Comment

That’s a longer wait than I expected but damn! Go girl!
              Eudaimonia
              Last.fm
              Instagram

Comment

30 songs All too well 10 minutes version
                Eudaimonia
                Last.fm
                Instagram

Comment

This will be released on my birthday!
                  I can't wait to listen to the title track with her current vocals!
                  And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

Impressive project ! "Red" wasn't my favorite album of hers for the reason she described but I will definitely give it a few spins (30 songs, though... I might need a moment before finishing it !)
                    If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

Comment

Not gonna lie but I‘m disappointed because 1) it‘s so far away and 2) I‘m probably in the minority but Red never was among my favorite albums from her. Maybe this re-release may change that though

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                        Not gonna lie but I‘m disappointed because 1) it‘s so far away and 2) I‘m probably in the minority but Red never was among my favorite albums from her. Maybe this re-release may change that though
                        I dont really care about Red at all, I was really looking forward to 1989 and yeah I mean its June - this announcment is very premature and I would say not needed.
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

The album cover is an outtake from the "Evermore" photoshoot. Taylor being lazy for the first time ever. I don’t blame her though. She has to re-record six albums after all.

Comment

November? Ugh, she’s a troll!

Ive never listened to Red but excited for it! 30 songs is a LOT!
                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I'm not convinced that '1989' isn't coming first, November seems suspiciously far away. I'd put my bets on '1989' dropping in the next month or so.
                              Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim View Post
                                I'm not convinced that '1989' isn't coming first, November seems suspiciously far away. I'd put my bets on '1989' dropping in the next month or so.
                                I think there’s a big possibility of this. Considering the WD re-recorded bit and also her website with the 1989 merch…might be a surprise release. Although Red is coming in nov it might make it even more surprising to drop 1989 soon
                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                                  November? Ugh, she’s a troll!

Ive never listened to Red but excited for it! 30 songs is a LOT!
                                  True although red itself is a long album already, with the deluxe being 19 songs long…the extra 11 songs are a little EP compared to the original
                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

All Too Well Is my favourite
                                    What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

I'm assuming she announced it this early for the vinyl sales or the Grammys, or maybe even both.

It's a really long wait regardless
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Yeah I also think there will be a release in between… but I don’t think it will be 1989, but rather a duet album with Bon Iver a la Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin and Alison krauss who released one years ago (also rock and country team-up). It is more of a hunch tbh, but we did have those two snippets of two new collabs of them surfacing a while ago, and she would technically not be lying in her most recent red post since it says it will be the next album ‘I’ll’ be releasing… but who knows, might be 1989 or nothing lol, and either way it would make sense it came so far that we get disappointed when she would only release 3 albums in a year.
                                        Eudaimonia
                                        Last.fm
                                        Instagram

Comment

She's insane

Comment

Looking forward to this for the ten minute version of 'All Too Well' alone. Yaaasss.

Comment

Excited to hear the long version of all too well, and the from the vault songs!

Comment

I love her easter eggs. I think more artists should get into doing things like that. Its a fun and cute way to keep fans engaged. But, it requires proper planning and great work ethic - something that is missing with a lot of artists and their teams these days.
                                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Hearing rumours that songs from it will be released starting September 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                    Then that's the key difference between the US and Europe because in Europe, you do have got established artists in their 40s, 50s, 60s and even 70s still doing well on the charts and not just experience those extreme chart runs we've seen in the US lately. So yeah, you basically answered my question and supported my assumption that Taylor Swift is trying to arrange the most she can now knowing that her career will dive at some point in the US, which kind of still is her major market after all these years.
                                                    Can you provide some examples? I would love to see their chart performances.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X