X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^This was my first thought
    "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

• Not Taylor confirming Adele’s release date .
      Eudaimonia
      Last.fm
      Instagram

Comment

• Aaahhh
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• So, i'm getting new material from Adele on my b'day.
          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Girl is really doing the bare minimum for this, isn’t she? Like… release a vault track!
                Eudaimonia
                Last.fm
                Instagram

Comment

• Her best album!!!
                  Tried to get the Deluxe vinyl via her website, but got informed they don't ship internationally, wtf?!
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Anyone else excited to hear the rerecorded version of Begin Again? The most beautiful song
                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• ^ Me! Love that song!

Comment

• But still no song.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• She is trolling us
                          Eudaimonia
                          Last.fm
                          Instagram

Comment

• We can get this only via her website?
                            Still mad they don't ship internationally.
                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• She is coming!

Comment

• I mean you’re right blondie but did you release a song before the album's release?

Comment

• Just placed my order!!!
                                  Yaaay just 51€, shipping costs included

Comment

• I'm surprised we still have no single at all for this? Must be coming this week?

Comment

• What if Taylor hasn't released anything at all in purpose? I mean because of the drought swifties will buy the physical version of the album and stream it to death.
                                      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek View Post
                                        What if Taylor hasn't released anything at all in purpose? I mean because of the drought swifties will buy the physical version of the album and stream it to death.
                                        They do that no matter what though.

But yeah it's Taylor so she knows what she's doing.

It just feels weird how Love Story (TV) got released as a single two months before Fearless (TV) came out, while we also already got Wildest Dreams (TV) from the yet to be officially announced 1989 (TV).

Comment

• I guess she wants that double #1 again

Comment

• I just think she is using a different strategy this time around. The physicals, LP’s, signed copies and so on will all be released at the same time, plus all songs will be available to be streamed for the first time. She is also doing SNL the same week and probably some other promo slots. She also hinted at some type of documentary/music video or whatever with two videocamera emoticons (maybe something new on Disney+?). Either way she is putting all her money on one week, knowing adele and Christmas will follow suit. I like it tbh, this way she avoids being too overexposed with so many releases in a short time. I really can’t wait to hear the full album, and especially the vault tracks!
                                            Eudaimonia
                                            Last.fm
                                            Instagram

Comment

• Finally

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ALL TOO WELL SHORT FILM IS COMING!

Comment

• FYI.
                                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X