Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version)

The cultural reset of the year is coming!

"Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)" is now available on Shazam. "Love Story (Taylor's Version)" also appeared on Shazam shortly before it was released and the release of "Fearless (Taylor's Version)" was announced.

The charts are not ready.
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri June 18, 2021, 19:54.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

So excited for this!!
    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Rumours are June 4th release

Comment

First re-release i'm excited for!
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Wow so excited for this new rerecorded version of 1989! Although I am curious why she chose WD as the first "single" or song to be released from the album...wonder how Blank Space and the rest of the album will sound. We have to keep in mind 1989 is a midpoint in her career from beginning to now...her vocals were better than in Fearless at the time, but at the same time 1989 was a bit more processed to gravitate towards pop and all...wonder if this one will be more identical to the original, although on the leaks of WD she seems to hit the notes stronger.
          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Also, it makes sense she's going fast releasing them and hope we have a third or fourth one by the end of the year....keep in mind these albums are "done" lyric and production-wise, they just have to rerecord them all but it's not a long process since she's not starting from scratch.
            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

She now has the chance to make "All You Had To Do Was Stay" a single. The record-breaking #1 hit that got away...
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Whenever she released Red I hope she makes Begin Again the first release of the rerecording...that single is too damn beautiful and the video is amazing, such an underrated single!
                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Wildest Dreams one of my favourite singles of hers!
                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

^ Taste and taste!

I feel like "Wildest Dreams" never really gets the flowers it deserves even though it was a Top 5 hit. Same with "Begin Again" tbh which is one of my faves on "Red".

Comment

Ugh, didn't expect 1989 to be the second re-recorded album we get, this could do even better numbers than Fearless. Totally here for it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                        Ugh, didn't expect 1989 to be the second re-recorded album we get, this could do even better numbers than Fearless. Totally here for it!!
                        I guess she chose the order by commercial success as she expects the first album to get the most attention either way, and that's her most successful album in the US, 'Fearless', followed by '1989', etc.
                        Pro: freedom of speech
                        Contra: cancel culture

Comment

It's perfect pop album for me, I don't think I need this to be re-recorded. But if there will be a nice vinyl to collect, I'm in
                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I‘m only really excited for Red and reputation to be honest.
                            What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

I'm curious about new version of Out Of The Woods, one of my all time fave Taylor songs ever.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I imagine we’ll get a From the Vault bop being the ‘single’ for this!

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                                  I imagine we’ll get a From the Vault bop being the ‘single’ for this!
                                  I heard Wildest Dreams is coming prior.
                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

I wonder what the cover will look like

Comment

Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                                      I wonder what the cover will look like
                                      Same...I wonder if she’ll keep a similar theme to the original covers....for Fearless TV her pose is similar to the original although not as dramatic and she’s looking the other way
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Will we get more 'from the vault' songs? This is probably her best era for bonus tracks and there must be some great unreleased gems out there. I'm mostly looking forward to the unheard material.

Comment

I'm really rooting for this release!!! The new version of "Wildest Dreams" sounds absolutely divine!!! (For me it was always one of Taylor's best songs)

I'm looking forward to listen to this album in full and especially, "Style", "I Know Places", "Wonderland" and "New Romantics".
                                          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

It's funny how Justin Timberlake gets slammed for talking about Britney in one song (released almost twenty years ago) but we have the 2021 Taylor Swift, deliberately cashing in on every ex from every album. After the Joe Jonas album, now she's out to release the Harry Styles publicity album since the guy had a breakthrough year last year. She should just create a Playgirl Taylor Version box set with pictures of her exes in the liner notes.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                              It's funny how Justin Timberlake gets slammed for talking about Britney in one song (released almost twenty years ago) but we have the 2021 Taylor Swift, deliberately cashing in on every ex from every album. After the Joe Jonas album, now she's out to release the Harry Styles publicity album since the guy had a breakthrough year last year. She should just create a Playgirl Taylor Version box set with pictures of her exes in the liner notes.
                                              Double standards are the norms now. The White Man is the current enemy.

Same thing happened with that Ginny show, there were jokes about a dozen famous people but a joke about Taylor was taking it too far.

Comment

^Isnt the issue that men have been in positions of power historically and some men have abused that power?
                                                The Justin & Taylor comparisons are totally different - Britney was unwell and he colluded with the media to take her down?

Comment

Yeah of course she‘s releasing this now because Harry had a huge last year. That‘s exactly the reason.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X