Maroon 5 - JORDI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maroon 5 - JORDI

The eagerly awaited new album from Maroon 5, JORDI, is the band’s first since the critically acclaimed Red Pill Blues. The album will include the recently released hit single “Beautiful Mistakes ft. Megan Thee Stallion” as well as fan favorites “Memories” and “Nobody’s Love.”
    Out June 11, 2021.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Didn't realize Red Pill Blues came out back in 2017! They keep being hit or miss for me, I definitely check this one out though.

(side note, Red Pill Blues and "critically acclaimed" - where? )

Comment

Critically acclaimed by spiritboy probably.

Comment

YASSSS. Maroon 5, Coldplay and Ed Sheeran are releasing new albums this year, God is real.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Who's Jordi?

That's their best album cover in about 10 years although it does look slightly like a greeting card! Hoping for another red hot track like Lips On You.

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
            Who's Jordi?

That's their best album cover in about 10 years although it does look slightly like a greeting card! Hoping for another red hot track like Lips On You.
            Their manager who passed away last year. They wrote Memories in honor of him.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              Critically acclaimed by spiritboy probably.
              and by me. I love that album. It's actually very good.
              My Chart

Comment

01. Beautiful Mistakes (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)
                02. Lost
                03. Echo (feat. blackbear)
                04. Lovesick
                05. Remedy (feat. Stevie Nicks)
                06. Seasons
                07. One Light (feat. Bantu)
                08. Convince Me Otherwise (feat. H.E.R.)
                09. Nobody's Love
                10. Can't Leave You Alone (feat. Juice WRLD)
                11. Memories (feat. Nipsey Hussle & YG)
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

No deluxe edition?
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Good stuff, they have been hit and miss for me personally in recent years but their albums always have more gems that flops so I'll definitely be checking this out.

Comment

11. Memories (feat. Nipsey Hussle & YG)

Comment

I can't imagine 'Memories' in a version with rappers, but OK... Quite a lot of features and many urban acts - will this be an urban album?
                        Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                        Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                        Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

Too many featurings, but maybe that one with Stevie Nicks is interesting.
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I'll give this a listen when it comes out.
                            Too Much Music
                            Too Much Music @Facebook
                            Too Much Music @Twitter
                            Scotland Social League

Comment

I don't like the cover and only 11 tracks? bye

Comment

I really like Beautiful Mistakes and Nobodys love.
                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                  Didn't realize Red Pill Blues came out back in 2017! They keep being hit or miss for me, I definitely check this one out though.

(side note, Red Pill Blues and "critically acclaimed" - where? )
                                  Entertainment Weekly gave it a 75
                                  " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                  Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    No deluxe edition?
                                    Yes, two tracks exclusive to the Target physical version:

01 “Beautiful Mistakes” (Feat. Megan Thee Stallion)
                                    02 “Lost”
                                    03 “Echo” (Feat. blackbear_
                                    04 “Lovesick”
                                    05 “Remedy” (Feat. Stevie Nicks)
                                    06 “Seasons”
                                    07 “One Light” (Feat. Bantu)
                                    08 “Convince Me Otherwise” (Feat. H.E.R.)
                                    09 “Nobody’s Love”
                                    10 “Can’t Leave You Alone” (Feat. Juice WRLD)
                                    11 “Memories”
                                    12 “Memories (Remix)” (Feat. Nipsey Hussle & YG)
                                    13 “Button” (Feat. Anuel AA & Tainy)*
                                    14 “Lifestyle” (Jason Derulo Feat. Adam Levine)*

*Bonus tracks on the Target physical version

Comment

Oh, looking forward to Remedy with Stevie!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                        Oh, looking forward to Remedy with Stevie!
                                        Yes, this one sounds the most promising here. My most anticipated along with Lovesick, if it is the Lips On You of the album that is. The collaboration with H.E.R. may also have good potential.

Comment

I'm liking a shorter tracklist tbh, quality over quantity.

Comment

Lost is the best song on the album. Is it the next single? It really should be! Remedy was really nice too on first listen.

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                                              Lost is the best song on the album. Is it the next single? It really should be! Remedy was really nice too on first listen.
                                              It is, they released a video for it!

Also completely agreed. Played the album once so far and it's ok for me, with Lost being such a clear standout!

Comment

Metacritic: 48/100 (8 reviews thus far)

Their best rating thus far is 'It Won't Be Soon Before Long's (66/100), this could be their first one to drop below 50/100.
                                                Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                                                Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                                                Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

It is an easy listen, but it is also quite uneventful somehow... maybe I will use some songs on Playlist, they don't hurt much....

Comment

Working...
                                                  X