Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    Metacritic: 48/100 (8 reviews thus far)

Their best rating thus far is 'It Won't Be Soon Before Long's (66/100), this could be their first one to drop below 50/100.
    the score is ridiculous. It should be at around 60-65.
    My Chart

Comment

wow Memories was released like ages ago, i haven't paid attention to their music lately (except for Memories which is awesome), i hope this new album is good.

Comment

The album is such a grower. I love and worship it now.
        My Chart

Comment

Standout for me is the collab with HER, needs to be a single. Great to see BM up to a peak of 14 in the US.
          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Maroon 5 (played since 2011 - LASTFM)

01 - 2,136 plays - 2017 - Red Pill Blues
            02 - 836 plays - 2014 - V
            03 - 489 plays - 2012 - Overexposed
            04 - 196 plays - 2021 - Jordi
            05 - 161 plays - 2007 - It Won't Be Soon Before Long
            06 - 78 plays - 2010 - Hands all over
            07 - 66 plays - 2002 - Songs about Jane
            08 - 51 plays - 2008 - Call & Response
            09 - 6 plays - 2004 - 1.22.03 Acoustic
            My Chart

Comment

why is there a Jason Derulo track tacked on to the end lol
              A bit odd. Great listen though. Second version of Memories feels a bit uncalled for. Convince me otherwise is my clear fave. Love it

Comment

Still really enjoying this. Perfect summer album.

Comment

As a M5 stan, i'm hugely disappointed with this album.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Convince me otherwize should have been a single. Love it !

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                      As a M5 stan, i'm hugely disappointed with this album.
                      Taking an L and say this is a great album.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

'Lovesick' has been released to Italian radio as the next single, two weeks ago.
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

They could save the last era with 'Girls Like You', but this era didn't really happen, did it?
                          Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
                          Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
                          Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                            'Lovesick' has been released to Italian radio as the next single, two weeks ago.
                            Nice choice.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

They could save the last era with 'Girls Like You', but this era didn't really happen, did it?
                              They dropped the album and left it to die, they don't care about this i guess.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I guess you're right. It's surprising that they invited all these a-list features and still couldn't be bothered to push the album properly.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

They dropped the album and left it to die, they don't care about this i guess.
                                  Convince me otherwize deserved to be a single. I though BM performed well but i dont think anything else was really going to take off, although you never know with them. Look at Memories !

Comment

i don't understand your assessment of this era. It was the 10th biggest album of 2021 on my personal chart.
                                    My Chart

Comment

In that case, it was a huge hit - of course.

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post

i don't understand your assessment of this era. It was the 10th biggest album of 2021 on my personal chart.
                                        Caution was probably still #1 so you’re personal chart might not show exactly what’s actually successful in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Caution was probably still #1 so you’re personal chart might not show exactly what’s actually successful in 2021.
                                          Caution is disqualified from ever making the year end chart again because I only count albums released in the years that we are currently in.

That being said: I played Jordi 1,459 times in 2021. Caution reached 97 plays.
                                          My Chart

Comment

In that case, it was a huge hit - of course.
                                            It was. Lost was a #1 single after all. <3
                                            My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Caution is disqualified from ever making the year end chart again because I only count albums released in the years that we are currently in.

That being said: I played Jordi 1,459 times in 2021. Caution reached 97 plays.
                                              it was a joke but still, quoting a personal chart as something being successful is… a choice.

Jordi flopped hard for a Maroon 5 album, simple as.

Comment

I guess you're right. It's surprising that they invited all these a-list features and still couldn't be bothered to push the album properly.
                                                This only shows that they love to collaborate with different artists and they don't collaborate for chart success for some people claim.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

it was a joke but still, quoting a personal chart as something being successful is… a choice.

Jordi flopped hard for a Maroon 5 album, simple as.
                                                  Well it's actually certified gold in the US. That is not bad for a band that started in the very early 00s.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Well it's actually certified gold in the US. That is not bad for a band that started in the very early 00s.
                                                    Only on the back of Memories, the actual album had an awful chart run.

Nothing wrong with a Gold album but this project was a big step down from their previous album chart/sales wise.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X