The Weeknd - Dawn FM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weeknd - Dawn FM

The Weeknd teased new era on Instagram, his new album is coming.

Cha Cha Instructor

This literally could be anything
    thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
      This literally could be anything
      Nope, if you've read his interview with Variety you'd know. He said this:

He also said recently that he's completed a possible album he recorded during lockdown. Asked how that music might be different from After Hours, he said: "If the last record is the after hours of the night, then the dawn is coming."

And now he's teasing about dawn which means new album.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I‘d HOPE for it to be miles better than After Hours with less disturbing artwork and more instant showstoppers.

Thanks for forwarding my wishlist to Santa.
        It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Nope, if you've read his interview with Variety you'd know. He said this:

He also said recently that he's completed a possible album he recorded during lockdown. Asked how that music might be different from After Hours, he said: "If the last record is the after hours of the night, then the dawn is coming."

And now he's teasing about dawn which means new album.
          I'm a fan, but not a read his interviews type of fan lol.
          thank u, next

Comment

Isn't it better to release another single from 'After Hours' after 'Save Your Tears' reached No. 1 in a few places?
            Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
            Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
            Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
              Isn't it better to release another single from 'After Hours' after 'Save Your Tears' reached No. 1 in a few places?
              No, he's moving on from the album:

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't copy Joji's "Slow Dancing in the Dark" again for the album theme!

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Comment

Somebody might change the thread title to The Dawn Is Coming?

Comment

OMG I love the sound of this teaser.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

His Fleshtone era is upon us. Here for it.

Comment

Excited for this!
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                              His Fleshtone era is upon us. Here for it.
                              That would be awesome.

Comment

Not feeling the snippet but I'm sure the whole world will love it! I'll still be here for his R&B album tracks.

Comment

Not sure about this sound for the Weeknd either - I loved the last album and the R&B style. BL was prob one of my least fave songs on the album tbh.
                                  " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                  Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Hmm, not sold on the snippet but he almost always delivers with his first single so I’ll no doubt love it anyway.

Comment

Dance & Pop Weeknd > R&B Weeknd
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

He just released his new Single "Take My Breath" on Friday, 06th August.
                                        2011 in Music SURVIVOR: ROUND 47

Comment

Looking forward to this but hope it is not all in the vein of the single.
                                          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Looks like it's gonna drop soon according to his instagram.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Although his last project was pretty successful, I feel like this one could be negatively affected by him being pretty overexposed due to his many collaborations and side projects. What do you think?

Comment

I wish he takes a break for a year at least, we need a pause, and especially he needs to stop being featured artist on so many other artist songs.

I hardly believe that he can give us something fresh after huge last era, but hey it's Abel, he can do wonders.
                                                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I think it’s about time that something happens soon. Announcing The Dawn on May 14th and we still don‘t know anything about it, is kind of lame.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X