No announcement yet.

The Weeknd - Dawn FM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He posted the video for the tracklist and the only change is that track 16 is called "Phantom Regret." Everything else is the same. We can also hear a little bit of the new songs in the video:

Comment

^The first song in this little vid sounds divine!!!
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

He needs to lay off the prosthetics, album cover is dire.

Comment

I hope this album will be EPIC … and he‘s going to disappear after that for 3 years.

I feel like his face and his voice is just EVERYWHERE in music recently. He needs to do a Rihanna for a while.
          It's a man's man's man's world. | My last.fm

Comment

Is it just me or hasn’t it been put on streaming services yet?

Comment

This is even better than “After Hours”.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                Is it just me or hasn’t it been put on streaming services yet?
                It's on there:

Comment

Just got through my first spin. I like the extended version of "Take My Breath", but the album was shockingly poor before we got to it. Everything from "Take My Breath" onwards is pretty good/great.
                  Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [4 weeks]
                  AlbumClash 2.0: [Kendrick Lamar vs. Florence + the Machine]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

I love Out of Time so much!

Comment

Originally posted by ljw200103 View Post
                      I love Out of Time so much!
                      It's amazing!

Haven't really cared for him in a while, but this album is a vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                        Just got through my first spin. I like the extended version of "Take My Breath", but the album was shockingly poor before we got to it. Everything from "Take My Breath" onwards is pretty good/great.
                        Yes the opening tracks are pretty pedestrian and then it properly kicks off from Take My Breath! Sacrifice is a bop, I enjoyed Out Of Time but I wish there was an edit without Jim

Comment

Comment

The album seems more mixtape-ish to me on first listen. Everything felt like it blended together with few standout moments. I need to listen again but I cant say that I was really motivated to do so after first listen
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Love the extended version of Take My Breath as well!

Just finished my first spin, it's a solid album, but I actually liked everything up until Sacrifice a lot, then it kinda gets a bit boring.

Surprised Moth To A Flame is not part of this, it would've fit very well IMO.

Comment

Solid Album, just finished listening to it and it's very top notch work! I'll be listening to it for months to come

Comment

This album sounds like a mixtape but it's not bad.

Sacrifice - 10/10, the rest of the songs are ok, but that's it

Comment

So far, I like it better than After Hours. I really appreciate the concept of this one and the great execution with the "radio station" intro and all.
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Just finished listening to it, another solid body of work from Abel. Definitely going to be one of my top releases of 2022. I think I still prefer After Hours more but this is right below it.

Also, please let "Out of Time" be a single. I can't believe he was able to get that Tomoko Aran sample cleared.

Comment

Ooooh I love the concept of this record.

It definitely clicked way more instant with me than After Hours. Jim Carrey on the Dawn FM intro is brilliant. His words sound like a subtle threat.

I don‘t get the dislike for Gasoline and the first few tracks. They‘re amazing appetizers!

Comment

Unfortunately, i'm not feeling this album after my first listen. I get the vibe/concept but the songs sound same-y, there are no real stand outs here imo. "Less Than Zero" is A-mazing though!
                                          And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

It's too over-produced i can't even finish it

Comment

As a whole, I prefer this one than After Hours, cause I like every track. But AH had some masterpieces including perfect pop trinity (BL, IYE and SYT)

Comment

Originally posted by arab View Post
                                                As a whole, I prefer this one than After Hours, cause I like every track. But AH had some masterpieces including perfect pop trinity (BL, IYE and SYT)
                                                That probably explains why I don’t like it. I hate pure pop

Comment

I really enjoyed the album - Sacrifice, Out of Time, and Less Than Zero fantastic

Maybe less Jim though, or at least him as separate tracks. I liked the first half of Every Angel is Terrifying until the ad comes up

Comment

I'm not impressed. Nothing stood out for me. ;-;
                                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Working...
                                                    X