Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinashe - 333

Yess!

Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed July 14, 2021, 03:49.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

The way we are winning this year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Excited to see what she cooked for us this time

Comment

What? In what way is this a hint? she‘s going Taylor Swift with this.

Edit: She confirmed it already haha
        What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

ooh yus!

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Yes, bring me dem summer bops

Comment

Love the preview I hope it‘ll be out soon.

Comment

I need that song by Friday! She better do a surprise release.

Comment

Comment

OMG this just became the most anticipated release of the year.

Comment

Somebody please change the topic to Tinashe - 333. This is the actual album title.

Comment

Comment

I thought Joyride and Aquarius were quite futuristic too. I kind of doubt that this description gives anything away.

However, 333 became my most anticipated release of 2021 over night.

I‘d kind of want it to hit harder than SONGS FOR YOU with a similar vibe to Pasadena WHICH I CANNOT STOP PLAYING BY THE WAY!!!

Comment

Pasadena (Music Video) is coming tomorrow

Comment

Yaaaayyyyyyy.

Pasadena is different from her but I dig it a lot.

Also yes girl, tell us everything yet nothing . All I'm getting is she's doing her regular R&B pop alt things with some more bop in it.

Can't wait

Comment

Pasadena is EVERYTHING!!

guess who‘s playing it 10x a day.

Comment

Music Video

Comment

Pasadena might actually be my favourite song of the year

Comment

Is "Sweet T" pop her?

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                          Is "Sweet T" pop her?
                                          Ugh, hope not. I mean she can give me another Bet or mixtape Reverie anytime but pop? Nah, we‘re over that period of time, sis.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post

Ugh, hope not. I mean she can give me another Bet or mixtape Reverie anytime but pop? Nah, we‘re over that period of time, sis.
                                            according to a reliable insider on twitter, the album is more r&b focused.

Comment

Wouldn’t make any sense if she made a pop inspired album and then releases Pasadena as the first track. So I guess she’s going r&b again, something like Songs For You

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post

according to a reliable insider on twitter, the album is more r&b focused.
                                                Amen, motherrrrr

Comment

Tinashe did an interview recently where she revealed that

* the album will have about 15 tracks and is a proper body of work that will keep the fans fed.
                                                  * the album will be released between 4th of July and Labor’s Day (September 6).
                                                  * the album has a positive vibe and a lot of songs are very uptempo and danceable.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X