2. Lost You
    3. In Your Eyes
    4. Just Like That
    5. Neon Peach(feat. Tyler The Creator)
    6. We Don't Have To Talk About It
    7. Tangerine Dream
    8. Temporary Highs
    9. Violet Skies
    10. In The Moment(feat. Tyler The Creator)
    11. On My Mind(feat. James Fauntleroy)
    12. Taste
    13. Everything
    14. Dying 4 Your Love
    15. Save Yourself

Technically it's her 4th album if you include her Swedish album from 2010.

She's gorgeous but I hate the cover, it looks like something I would have done when I was 12 lol.

I'm really looking forward to it though

Comment

Yep, yep, yep. Queen is back
      Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

C'mon queen Snoh.

This was unexpected but yes. Hope she drops a new song to hold us over.

Comment

OMG! Yaaaassss

Comment

hating the aesthetic, but I'm here for my swedish queen of R&B

Comment

MV for new song, "Lost You."

Comment

OMG Lost You is an emotional bop

Dying 4 Your Love is amazing. Must be her best album!

Edit: Why isn’t her discography available on Spotify anymore?! Doesn’t make sense.

does this mean we won’t get the new album on streaming platforms?
                Last edited by Loose; Tue June 22, 2021, 07:05.
                What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                  OMG Lost You is an emotional bop

Dying 4 Your Love is amazing. Must be her best album!

Edit: Why isn’t her discography available on Spotify anymore?! Doesn’t make sense.

does this mean we won’t get the new album on streaming platforms?
                  Not sure where you're located but her discography is still up on U.S. Spotify.

Comment

Snoh Aalegra Announces New Album 'Temporary Highs in the Violet Skies'. It arrives on July 9 via Artium Recordings/Roc Nation Records.

prepaidcardstatus

Comment

Just had my first spin and WOW

This is an album I‘d listen all day long on a rainy day

Comment

We Don’t Have To Talk About, On My Mind and Taste are my top favorites after the very first listen. Lemme play the album once again.
                        Last edited by Marchum; Fri July 9, 2021, 07:48.

Comment

she just doesn’t know how to make bad music omg..

chile I gotta play it again in the morning and come back with my thoughts. Sheesh Snoh.

Comment

The opener INDECISIVE … omg. Pray

Comment

INDECISIVE is a bomb opener. Idk if it’s because I’m a heux, but Taste is THE highlight for me. She sounds amazing, the autotune sounds amazing. I ain’t trying to be the one but boyyy you better make me feel like one vibes are giving me LIFE. Also SAVE YOURSELF is just beautiful.
                              It seems like Tangerine Dream is getting a lot of love online, I’m not feeling it.

Comment

Neon Peach is different for her, I love and TASTE… omg chills
                                Last edited by LJC123; Fri July 9, 2021, 18:46.
                                LJC--->>

Comment

Been a fan since her Don't Explain EP and this woman is nothing if not consistent. Chalk up another fine album from this Persian stunner.
                                  She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                    INDECISIVE is a bomb opener. Idk if it’s because I’m a heux, but Taste is THE highlight for me. She sounds amazing, the autotune sounds amazing. I ain’t trying to be the one but boyyy you better make me feel like one vibes are giving me LIFE. Also SAVE YOURSELF is just beautiful.
                                    It seems like Tangerine Dream is getting a lot of love online, I’m not feeling it.
                                    Puuuuuh TASTE goes hard, I‘m sweating. It’s my second fave right now. However, short af.

Comment

Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                      Been a fan since her Don't Explain EP and this woman is nothing if not consistent. Chalk up another fine album from this Persian stunner.
                                      I got on the train during "Feels". She just doesn't know how to make bad music.

That beat change on INDECISIVE is disrespectful omg.

I like On My Mind the best out of the tyler songs. He sounds cute tryna do some background vocals on it.

WE DONT HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT is pure feelings land ugh.

Comment

I first ran across her in 2015, via songs like "Emotional" and "Bad Things." I thought the songs were very good. Then my interest in her piqued even more when I found out that the late, great Prince was mentoring her before his untimely death(he wanted to do an album with her and wanted her to get out of her record deal lol). Her projects have been consistent and good and this new one is no different. She should be bigger than she is, if only pop stations played R&B songs.

To me, Snoh, Giveon and dvsn are at the top of the current R&B scene.

Comment

Amazing album I'm really loving Neon Peach, very Janet like.

She can do no wrong imo, yes even her Swedish album is good. You guys should listen to it if you can find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                            The opener INDECISIVE … omg. Pray
                                            YASSSSS WHAT AN OPENING!!!!!

Comment

OK I think I could pin down my favorites.

#1 INDECISIVE
                                              #2 LOST YOU
                                              #3 TASTE
                                              #4 DYING 4 YOUR LOVE
                                              #5 JUST LIKE THAT

Comment

Great music.

Neon Peach is amazing!
                                                Last edited by croatiaxtina; Sun July 11, 2021, 21:33.
                                                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

So the last few months have been very tough for me. I’m getting a divorce, lost a friend of mine, failing each date/interaction I have with any other guy, unsatisfied with my job and my environment, and just feeling very unhappy with my life recently. This whole album has been the only thing I listen since the Thursday night. She sure knows how to make people get in their feelings.

Indecisive, We Don’t Have To Talk About It, On My Mind and Taste were my initial faves.

Just Like That and Neon Peach grew on me lots. They’re definitely up there too.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X