Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halsey - If I Can’t Have Love I Want Power

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #26
    This is going to be AOTY material. She's a genius!!!!

    Comment


    • #27
      I hope we may get a first single soon. But I think this will be a concept album and won't be a "normal" era.

      Comment


      • #28
        Originally posted by basticasas View Post
        This is going to be AOTY material. She's a genius!!!!
        People said the same thing about Lemonade and look what happened.
        Cha Cha Instructor

        Comment


        • #29
          Apart from Without You i didn't like her last album at all but Ill give this a listen for sure.
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

          Comment


          • #30
            Originally posted by basticasas View Post
            This is going to be AOTY material. She's a genius!!!!
            But Halsey denounced the Grammys as being fake. She is hardly going to submit her work and seek their validation now ?

            Also the album cover is a bit copycatish.

            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
            Pronouns: He / Him

            Comment


            • #31
              Originally posted by InFamous View Post

              But Halsey denounced the Grammys as being fake. She is hardly going to submit her work and seek their validation now ?

              Also the album cover is a bit copycatish.

              the album art is not based on Fijación Oral lol

              Comment


              • #32
                How on earth do you come to think that it is a rip-off of Shakira‘s FO when it screams unmistakably Game Of Thrones?!

                Y‘all see ghosts!
                What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

                Comment


                • #33
                  Originally posted by Loose View Post
                  How on earth do you come to think that it is a rip-off of Shakira‘s FO when it screams unmistakably Game Of Thrones?!

                  Y‘all see ghosts!
                  Shakira throne baby
                  Halsey throne baby

                  It wasn't that big of a deal sis, take a breath. I looked at Halseys and was reminded of Shaki straight away. Ive never even watched Game of Thrones so ive no idea what the connection to that is.
                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                  Pronouns: He / Him

                  Comment


                  • #34
                    I thought of this painting when I saw the cover. The throne does have a Game of Thrones quality to it... I can't say that I've been much into Halsey at all. At least the album title sparked my interest... To be continued !

                    If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

                    Comment


                    • #35
                      Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                      Shakira throne baby
                      Halsey throne baby

                      It wasn't that big of a deal sis, take a breath. I looked at Halseys and was reminded of Shaki straight away. Ive never even watched Game of Thrones so ive no idea what the connection to that is.
                      Let me tell you, it’s the OBVIOUS connection. Lol.

                      Btw it‘s

                      Halsey throne baby
                      Shakira ******* regular IKEA chair baby
                      What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

                      Comment


                      • #36
                        Originally posted by Loose View Post

                        Let me tell you, it’s the OBVIOUS connection. Lol.

                        Btw it‘s

                        Halsey throne baby
                        Shakira ******* regular IKEA chair baby
                        Dead at IKEA.

                        Anyway it still reminded ME of Shakis cover.
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

                        Comment


                        • #37
                          New trailer:

                          Comment


                          • #38
                            I‘m surprised there are still no words about a first single.

                            Comment


                            • #39
                              Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                              I‘m surprised there are still no words about a first single.
                              I don't think there'll be a "lead single". It looks like a concept album and maybe she'll drop the album and leave it.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

                              Comment


                              • #40
                                Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

                                I don't think there'll be a "lead single". It looks like a concept album and maybe she'll drop the album and leave it.
                                Yeah... by the way she‘s building this up now this may be the case.

                                I‘m so excited for this!

                                Comment


                                • #41
                                  Tracklist:

                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                  Comment


                                  • #42
                                    Only seems like Yesterday when Manic came out. That was not my thing so hopefully I like this better.
                                    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                    Pronouns: He / Him

                                    Comment


                                    • #43
                                      It’s amazing to see posters all round my city showing the album cover unedited. #freethenipple
                                      Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

                                      Comment


                                      • #44
                                        This is getting some good reviews so I am curious to hear it in a few hours. I don't know what to expect at all.

                                        https://www.metacritic.com/music/if-...t-power/halsey

                                        Comment


                                        • #45
                                          I am quite impressed with this on first listen and I think it’ll be a grower too.

                                          Favourites on first listen are Honey & I am not a woman…
                                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

                                          Comment


                                          • #46


                                            Also, here's an MV for "I am not a woman, I'm a god," which uses clips from the movie.

                                            Comment


                                            • #47
                                              I think you have to be in the mood to listen to this album and I wasn't. It has a filmic quality but I didn't get much from it.

                                              Comment


                                              • #48
                                                Can't wait to listen to this.
                                                Too Much Music
                                                Too Much Music @Facebook
                                                Too Much Music @Twitter
                                                Scotland Social League

                                                Comment


                                                • #49
                                                  I am impressed, I always liked a song by her/them here and there. And Clementine may be on the same level of hate for me as Dance Monkey
                                                  But I really love the whole record. Nice production, it has some more pop/rock songs, still need to see the movie.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #50
                                                    I really like this album after my first listen. You asked for this and honey are my two faves so far but I think more will grow on me the more I listen to it. Very stong album for me.
                                                    Too Much Music
                                                    Too Much Music @Facebook
                                                    Too Much Music @Twitter
                                                    Scotland Social League

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X