Alicia Keys - Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alicia Keys - Keys

New album is coming in November according to a reliable Pulse Music Board insider. Here's what that user said about the release

Album in November. It has a VERY unique concept to it. Not in terms of themes, but the way the songs are gonna be presented. Not sure if a mainstream act has ever done it.
    As someone that has not loved much of her last albuns, im pretty impressed with what i heard so far.
    Last edited by spiritboy; Wed October 20, 2021, 21:28.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Sounds very interesting!

I still think her last album was underappreciated and Underdog and Time Machine deserved to be (big) hits for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
      Sounds very interesting!

I still think her last album was underappreciated and Underdog and Time Machine deserved to be (big) hits for her.
      Yes, especially Underdog. Still, ALICIA was a big improvement over HERE so i'm looking forward to new music from her.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Yes, especially Underdog. Still, ALICIA was a big improvement over HERE so i'm looking forward to new music from her.
        True. I'm looking forward to this as well. Kinda glad she's already releasing something new this soon.

Comment

I'll reserve my expectations until I hear the music, She's lost it for me lately. She needs to go back to her original sound from the SIAM & TDOAK for me.
          thank u, next

Comment

I agree with the insider. I have hated almost everything she has released the past years.
            What happened to the vibing? Boy, you killed it. | My last.fm

Comment

Very exciting!
              I loved ALICIA and really looking forward to this!
              Too Much Music
              Too Much Music @Facebook
              Too Much Music @Twitter
              Scotland Social League

Comment

I wonder what it means by the song presented in a unique way. Just release the damn music, no need for gimmicks.
                1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

Surprised that she has already a new album done. However would not surprise me if this gets delayed a year like ALICIA. Especially given releases by ABBA and Adele. Time Machine, Underdog, Perfect Way to Die and Good Job deserved to be big hits for her. I also really liked A Beautiful Noise. By the looks of the single cover of LaLa and the feature I guess this will be an urban / rnb record. Hopefully I am wrong because I am not here for that direction.

Comment

new Alicia music is always good! a new album after last years ALICIA it's very unexpected!!!!

Comment

The album is called Keys and will be released on November 5.

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

11/5 seems too soon.
                        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Heat Waves
                        AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Imagine Dragons]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

"Keys" the follow-up to Alicia Keys' latest album "Alicia". Groundbreaking.
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

A new album already ? I feel like she released one the other day, although I know it has prob been a year.
                            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Don't like her recent albums. Hopefully this one will be better.

Comment

Smoky and raw (Keys) sounds definitely more like my style than ballady and generic (Alicia).

I‘ll give it a go, although the first single is crap.

Comment

I don't have a lot of expectations and yes, the release seems too soon. Wouldn't be surprised if this is going to be her first album to miss the Top10 in the US.

Comment

That album title tho

Comment

It's been a long time since AK had something to say w her music.

Now she's just releasing pointless music... always the same same. Same mssgs same sound.

The only good song in past decade was In Common! The rest was
                                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I cant say I am excited about this but maybe will check it out. Her music has not been my cup of tea lately.
                                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

ALICIA was a fantastic album so i'm looking forward to this.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                            ALICIA was a fantastic album so i'm looking forward to this.
                                            I agree!
                                            Too Much Music
                                            Too Much Music @Facebook
                                            Too Much Music @Twitter
                                            Scotland Social League

Comment

her last album was surprisingly amazing. But after 'HERE', it couldn't get worse.

If "Keys" is similiar to "Alicia" , I wouldn't mind it.

I haven't seen if she has this up for pre-order already? Any vinyl or CD versions?

Comment

No album cover. No tracklist. Red flags in my head.

Comment

Surprise drop? Not much of a surprise given she gave the date
                                                  B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X